Thread: infertility?

Static_masta is offline Junior Member

infertility?

Last year i did my first cycle and it well superbly until pct where i lost a few days worth of clomid from my bag so didn't carry out its course fully(like a fool).

Now even a year later my balls have increased in size but not to the size they were and they are very soft where as before they were like a couple of rocks!!

me and the mrs want kids soon and im a bit worried, you think this is a problem that can be solved?

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta
    Last year i did my first cycle and it well superbly until pct where i lost a few days worth of clomid from my bag so didn't carry out its course fully(like a fool).

Now even a year later my balls have increased in size but not to the size they were and they are very soft where as before they were like a couple of rocks!!

me and the mrs want kids soon and im a bit worried, you think this is a problem that can be solved?
    have you had a sperm count done. Looks dont mean anythin bro, except appeal. That will tell you if you can have kids.

alo

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    take a hit of HCG ; a shot of 1500IU's a week for 3 weeks. Missing only a few pills of clomid shouldn't make a bit of difference, especially a year later. Maybe see a doc on that, because I'm a med student and although I can explain why your nuts would shrink, don't know why they would still be soft a year later.

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    take a hit of HCG ; a shot of 1500IU's a week for 3 weeks. Missing only a few pills of clomid shouldn't make a bit of difference, especially a year later. Maybe see a doc on that, because I'm a med student and although I can explain why your nuts would shrink, don't know why they would still be soft a year later.

Montgomery
    yeah i thought so bro, im an RN goin for my NP, and you sound alot like me.

alo

Cheers for replying so fast guys.
    i was thinking about doing some hcg (i guess theres no harm in trying it is there?)i gots me some tribulus and i've just started that, if that dont work ill get some hcg then and if all else fails i'll go to the docs.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    an RN en, that's awesome. Knowing so much about the body makes dosing and treating yourself much easier eh.

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    an RN en, that's awesome. Knowing so much about the body makes dosing and treating yourself much easier eh.

Montgomery
    yeah, i figure we have an edge on some people for our medical experience. What you goin for bro? The Ph.D?

alo

ill consider my post officially jacked.

my bad bro, didnt mean to hijack your thread. I did answer your question though....... so why you complainin?

alo

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    yeah i thought so bro, im an RN goin for my NP, and you sound alot like me.

alo
    Good luck. My wife is currently doing the BSN but plans to do the NP after that. She's working her ass off, although she's also going to a top school.

Static_masta: hCG , but never use more than 1,000 iu at a time, preferably 500 iu at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Good luck. My wife is currently doing the BSN but plans to do the NP after that. She's working her ass off, although she's also going to a top school.

Static_masta: hCG, but never use more than 1,000 iu at a time, preferably 500 iu at a time.
    thanks its tough, but i think worth it in the end

alo

Thread Information