GHO5T is offline Senior Member

cutting cycle advice

yea i am planning a cutting cycle in the next 2 weeks or so... just wanted to get some info on whats the best way to go about this... i was thinking about using clen and t3... would that be okay also i will have cardio and a strict diet to follow when on this cycle.... but if u guys have ne suggestions or possible cycles to follow... i would greatley appreciate it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    clen and t-3 is not a cycle

no bro thats not the cycle basically the cycle that im thinkin of doin is as follows
    week 1-10 Equipoise (300mg/week)
    week 3-10 Winstrol (30mg/eod)
    week 5-10 Proviron (50mg/ed)

to rephrase the question i was askin earlier, would it b ok to use clen and t3 together as to does this cause ne problems for the body....

the reason i want to use clen and t3 if i can instead of the cycle i have posted above do to the fact that i already have a low body fat percentage which sittin at 7% so im focusing more time on bulking, and instead of doin a full 10 week cycle cuttin cycle.... i would rather do say a 4 week cycle with clen and t3 just to keep fat percentages at around 7% and jump back onto bulking

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    no bro thats not the cycle basically the cycle that im thinkin of doin is as follows

to rephrase the question i was askin earlier, would it b ok to use clen and t3 together as to does this cause ne problems for the body....

the reason i want to use clen and t3 if i can instead of the cycle i have posted above do to the fact that i already have a low body fat percentage which sittin at 7% so im focusing more time on bulking, and instead of doin a full 10 week cycle cuttin cycle.... i would rather do say a 4 week cycle with clen and t3 just to keep fat percentages at around 7% and jump back onto bulking

You have a better shot running the T3 and Clen,than that cycle you've posted.That has NO RESEARCH written all over it.

~Pinnacle~

good thing i came here and checked first im looking into researchin a bit more b4 i try a cuttin cycle (since i scrapped that cycle).... do u or ne one have a suggestion for a cycle i could run to cut..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

this still isn't a cycle

Do some research man. Glad you posted it before you started asking for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    clen and t-3 is not a cycle

Thread Information