Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Depression and arimidex

Hi , I have been using 0.5 mgs of arimidex ed. Doing a test cycle of 500mgs per wk. I usally use nolva. First time using arimidex(prone to gyno). Is depression a side effect of arimidex? Also can having to low of a estrogen level cause depression? I have done 5 cycles in the past and never felt weird like this before . Could it be the arimidex?? Should I switch to 0.5 eod . Need your help on this one !!!! Anyone had depression from arimidex or to low of a estrogen level??? Thanks

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually I have kind of the opposite effect. When running test without a-dex I get kind of moody.

Blog Entries
    Crazy!!!!! Everyone is different I guess.. Anyone else???? Really need advise on this!!!! Thanks

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    try lowering the dose .25, i have never had problems

Blog Entries
    Yo , Just an update. I called the pharmacy and they said that one of the sides of arimidex is depression. Also supressed estrogen levels in men can cause depression.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Yo , Just an update. I called the pharmacy and they said that one of the sides of arimidex is depression. Also supressed estrogen levels in men can cause depression.
    Without a doubt, this is all true. We need some estrogen in our systems....just not so much that we get gyno.

.5mg ED is a strong dose. I suggest doing that EOD and maybe even dropped the dose down a bit. Hell, on test (enan or cyp) 500mg/week, you might not even need any.

Blog Entries
    Mranak Thanks for the advise man!!!!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I think it would be more beneficial to take the idex at .25 ed instead. Because of the half life. You dont want to be bloated or whatever one day and then not the next.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I think the half life is about 2 days. Cutting the dose in half, and doubling the frequency isn't going to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I think it would be more beneficial to take the idex at .25 ed instead. Because of the half life. You dont want to be bloated or whatever one day and then not the next.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    I think the half life is about 2 days. Cutting the dose in half, and doubling the frequency isn't going to do anything.

He said ED, he didn't double the frequency. .25 a day is half as much as .5 a day.

dream warrior is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Hi , I have been using 0.5 mgs of arimidex ed. Doing a test cycle of 500mgs per wk. I usally use nolva. First time using arimidex(prone to gyno). Is depression a side effect of arimidex? Also can having to low of a estrogen level cause depression? I have done 5 cycles in the past and never felt weird like this before . Could it be the arimidex?? Should I switch to 0.5 eod . Need your help on this one !!!! Anyone had depression from arimidex or to low of a estrogen level??? Thanks
    keep in mind that a-dex is a strong compound and that 0,5 mg/ed is imo a large amount with(just)500mg test,i use a-dex myself but only 0.25mg EOD in my cycle and by PCT i switch to 0,5mg EOD,a-dex works for 3 DAYS so it's not necessary to do ED bro
    see what dose works you best

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the info, My last 500mgs/wk cycle my estrogen went up to 430ng Holyshit ( normal is 130ng or less) I was using test Enan 500mgs per wk. Blood test was taken 3 wks into cycle. I used nolva and my estrogen went back down to normal by my next blood test about three wks later. My first blood test (on this cycle) total testosterone was 1440ng and my estrogen was 430ng . My doc said since this happened I should try the arimidex to stop the coversion from testosterone to estrogen. I will try the lower dose of arimidex eod. I guess everyone is different. Thanks

Thread Information