Smiley619 is offline Member

Tell me what you think

ok, i will be started a new cycle in about a month or so, and im starting to get everything together. so what would you think?

week 1-14 test e@ 700 wk
    week 1-12 deca @ 600 wk
    week 6-14 Tren A@100 EOD

i know have some negative views on tren and deca combos, but i have read a lot of good threads about people actual cycles with tren and deca and say it was great and had not probs out of the norm.

the other one i was thinking about was just putting EQ at 600wk weeks 1-13 instead of the deca. so what do ya think? 6foot 196, 2nd cycle.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    ok, i will be started a new cycle in about a month or so, and im starting to get everything together. so what would you think?

week 1-14 test e@ 700 wk
    week 1-12 deca @ 600 wk
    week 6-14 Tren A@100 EOD

i know have some negative views on tren and deca combos, but i have read a lot of good threads about people actual cycles with tren and deca and say it was great and had not probs out of the norm.

the other one i was thinking about was just putting EQ at 600wk weeks 1-13 instead of the deca. so what do ya think? 6foot 196, 2nd cycle.
    You don't need 600 mgs of Deca your second cycle bro.I'd run the EQ at 600 mgs before that.I've ran deca and Fina together,so I'm not bashing you.But this is your second cycle.That a little bit to advanced for your bro.

Also,I can assure at your Test dose,you'll have libido problems.That dose isn't high enough to help with Fina and deca together.I'd run 1g of test if I were to run that cycle.

~Pinnacle~

Dizzam a gram of test! not ready for that. so you think Eq at 600 would be a better choice with the tren ??and in my last cycle i was running eq at 400 wk, and didnt get much from it. so , do you think 600 would be a good enough bump??

Dizzam a gram of test! not ready for that. so you think Eq at 600 would be a better choice with the tren??and in my last cycle i was running eq at 400 wk, and didnt get much from it. so , do you think 600 would be a good enough bump??
    Yeah..600mgs of EQ seems to be the magic dose.I'm running 800 mgs right now and love it.I'm running Fina with it as well.

~Pinnacle~

Coorslight is offline New Member
    try runnning npp.

Damn pinn, you always seem to be running a grip of shit. you always have first hand advice for every1's sh1t! thanks for the replies

. you always have first hand advice for every1's sh1t! thanks for the replies
    I always give first hand advice,or I don't give any.I would never advise someone on something I've never done before myself.

Glad I could help.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information