XxXNoviceGuyXxX is offline New Member

Need Help With A Third Cycle

Hey guys, this will be my third cycle and I have responded very well thus far. I've gained in all, about 30 lbs. and I've kept all of it, and my bf is around 5-6%. Now for my third and final cycle (going into the marine corps in about 8 months) I was wondering if I should stack Sust 250 with winny or deca ... I'm pretty tight on money, so I was thinking either getting 2 bottles of sust and 2 bottles of deca and starting out low and building up high and then going back to low. My second thought was getting 1 bottle of sust and 2 bottles of winny (tabs). The latter would only give me about a 6 week cycle, while the deca one would give me around a 12 week (which id probably cut to either 8 or 10). Now which would be better for me, I'm around 170 give or take a couple lbs. I like the look of being cut, but would I get more bang for my buck if I chose the first option, or would it be worth it to use the winny? Thanks guys

P.S. I don't want to get ridiculously huge because I am trying to hide this from my girlfriend, I want to keep the gains, and I got the clomid cycle down but I would like a little more info on the Nolvadex use and how much I should taking during my cycle, and if i need just one box (whatever it comes in) or 2 (hopefully at most) thanks again!
    Last edited by XxXNoviceGuyXxX; 10-22-2005 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Title didn't attract enough people

beuleux is offline Banned
    well I dont know the marine corps stance on juicing but deca has long detection times so you should bear that in mind when deciding, as for trying to hide it from your girlfriend...as you are taking test wont she notice you drilling her six times a day. What you tell her is up to you but Ill tell you this...there is so much stigma about gear she will go nuts if she finds out and tell everyone you know you are a juichead, try educating her first and then tell her.

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:43 AM.

XxXNoviceGuyXxX is offline New Member
    Well, should I take the winny with it then, ive already taken sust once, and i got pretty big. With winny my cycle would end up being like this, 20, 20, 25, 25, 20, 20 (mg ed), (each number would be week 1, week 2, etc, and like i said, ed in that week), since the high price of it. I already have a plan out for the sust that would be good, so wha do u think?

beuleux is offline Banned
    My personal experience is limited to test, deca and hiding gear from my girlfriend, so I cant really advise you on winny and sust but this reply will bump you to the top of the list so maybe some one with the relevant experience will read it. Good luck bro.

bamaguy is offline New Member
    I would save your money and skip the winny also. You should have atleast 50mg ED or just skip it. Winny does make you harder, but just keep your diet in line and you will be fine. Just my .02. Good luck in the Corp.

Thread Information