SpringsBridge7 Guest

Bicep spot injection. Redness and bruise?

I did my once a week injection in my bi's yesterday 500mg of test e. 1cc in each arm. Now both arms were sore one has a quarter sized bruise around were i injected and they both have a faint redness blotch all around them.

Question #1
    Is the faint redness blotchyness normal?

2. Is the bruise from hitting a vein inside my arm, and is this bad for me?

I was thinking maybe the faint redness resembled an infection but i have used this gear before and its sterile and i was very sterile with this procedure.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E should be shot twice a week and it doesnt sound like an infection.

stu
    stu is offline Junior Member
    wheres the best spot for test injection.....

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I like to stay away from the small muscles like bis when injecting. I would stick to the glutes and delts to inject. I will spot inject my bis on occasion to give some of my other receptors a break, but thats maybe 2 to 5 times per cycle. The bruise is nothing to worry about. I get that when injectng my bis and tri, would love to know what causes it, scientifically though

did your muscle twitch at all when injecting....if so you prob hit a nerve

mranak is offline Associate Member
    If you are injecting into the bis under the impression that it will make your biceps grow more, then you are mistaken.

Inject into glutes or vastus lateralis (thighs). Twice/week.

stu
    glutes are good but, hard to work out,like sitting on the bench with waits in your hands ,feels like my ass is gonna pop.MAYBE THE delts would be good not sure..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    If you are injecting into the bis under the impression that it will make your biceps grow more, then you are mistaken.

I agree the hormone itself won't cause localized growth,but the oil does help loosen the fascia in the muscle(particularly helpful in small muscle heads)...so I personally don't like to assume much these days.........

~Pinnacle~

stu
    when you inject 400mg deca do you have to do it twice a week as it is long acting, unlike test

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    the bruise you're seeing, like any bruise anywhere in the body, is blood under the skin. So either you injected into a vessel and it bled into the surrounding connective tissue when you withdrew the needle (highly unlikely, especially if you aspirated), or you just pierced through a vessel on the way into the muscle, injected the gear deeper than the vessel, and upon withdrawl of the needle caused the vessel to bleed. When I'm injecting small muscles, I like to do it before my workout or first thing in the morning, because if I do it after my workout when blood has been shunted to the area, I'm amost certainly going to bleed from it and I find more vessels when I aspirate .

Montgomery

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree the hormone itself won't cause localized growth,but the oil does help loosen the fascia in the muscle(particularly helpful in small muscle heads)...so I personally don't like to assume much these days.........

~Pinnacle~
    Thats what im saying. All I know is my ass cheeks are jacked from shooting in my glutes and i dont work my ass out at all. So I figured I mine as well try to see if i can get some size on the bi's. Thanks for all the feedback yall.

Springs

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Thats what im saying. All I know is my ass cheeks are jacked from shooting in my glutes and i dont work my ass out at all. So I figured I mine as well try to see if i can get some size on the bi's. Thanks for all the feedback yall.

Springs
    Hit both heads..it helps!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bicep spot injection. Redness and bruise?-biceps.gif  

Thread Information