d-bol liver effects and keep gains exaggerated?

the attiude if u run dianabol for 12 weeks nothing else

You'll lose all ur gains once pct is over
    ur liver will be in SERIOUS risk!

look i've heard of many people taking dianabol, hell some have taken it in high doses for a whole year nonstop and i have never heard of them getting liver damage.... not saying it doesn't happend just saying im pretty sure its still very rare to have liver damage at 50mg ed, for 12 weeks.
    infact i don't think i've EVER heard of someone having liver failure from dianabol, let alone liver damage

also i think when people say it'll cause u to lose all ur gains, thats exxagerated too.. i think d-bol shuts u down hard, and because it increases water rentention, which in turn increases size of muscles, and increases contraction when in turn increases the amount u can benchpress, i think people mistake that for the actual muscles dianabol makes u gain.

anyone think this is true?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    For as toxic as it can be on the liver, I think it is better to play it safe rather than throw caution to the wind. Will 1 cycle mess your liver up, maybe not... but who is to say it wont. Why risk it.

As for gains, while the you can have good gains from it, a lot of it is water retention, and some people are confused when after they go off of it why they lost a lot of size.

The best argument though is that while the sides may not be as bad as some say (but they could be), this is not a proper cycle, and there is no reason why you should not cycle the proper way with proven stacks.

IMO

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    A year of Dianabol ? Must have been a tough guy. Probally went from 145lbs to about 255. Liver enzyme values do not lie

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I think you could easily get away with 6wks of dbol (with test)if you drop the dose down but I will never do 12 wks why would you want to that is what injectibles are for. I ran dbol up to almost 75mg ed 4 wks last cycle and if I didnt get a min of 2 gallons of water a day I would start pissing real dark and it would stink pretty bad too I would not **** around.

The lower back pumps and bloat I got were stupid not to mention BP. Dbol is a strong compound mg for mg IMo

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    No reason to use for 12 weeks anyway. Your gains will decrease and your sides will increase. Optimal time is 4 weeks. That is why you always see it. Why push the envelope? I mean, look at Steve Irwin. People said "Don't **** with the animals". He didn't listen, and look what happened to him. Just like that, we are saying "Don't **** with 12 week dbol cycles". I am bad at analogies.... sorry

Thread Information