Training on Accutane

I currently just started week 9 of my accutane cycle and am just begining to notice minor results (at 80mg a day.) I have also noticed that my bench has gone done 30lbs., squat down 20lbs., and bicep curls down 10lbs!!!!

I know this is an anti-androgen, but is it possible to maintain any weight or strength that you have??? Is it even worth working out while on this $hit???

Also, why does accutane continue to work even once you're off it??? Is it because it is such an anti-androgen, that it slows your test down for a while??? Meaning I'm still gonna be weak even for 1 year after I'm off?????

HELP I'M GOING F*CKING CRAZY WITH ALL THESE ????'S AND CAN'T FIND ANSWERS.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Do You Know The Name Of The Manufacturer Of The Accutane If So Go To Their Website. Roche Is A Good One To Get Some Answers.
    Pm Me If You Have Anymore Question's And I Hope I Can Point You In The Right Direction.

Yeah, I just went to the website and couldn't find anything. Thanks for the support though.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'ev said it many times in the past and will say it again. Accutane was one fot he best decisions I ahve ever ever made.

In my case I didnt notice and loss in strength due to the tane. I ran it for 5 months at 60mgs a day and I have been off for about 2 years now. I can count on one hand how many zits I"ve gotten within the past 2 years.

Also try posting this in the AR Spa.

Oh my bad--^ I just wasn't sure where to post this thread. So you're saying that, the accutane helped keep alot of zits away for two years or what????

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Oh my bad--^ I just wasn't sure where to post this thread. So you're saying that, the accutane helped keep alot of zits away for two years or what????

Dude insane!!! I haev gotten into it with a few people on this board b/c of my support of accutane. And it's usually with people that have never ran it. That's what gets me even more.

Like I said before, one of my best decisions. I'm the typical "pretty boy" type. SO if I get a zit I get pissed. Back in the day any gear I would take would break me out. Now, I"m taking Tren , Test, EQ, dbol and never get any blemish. The best Freakin' thing ever!!!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Im on week 12 right now...

None of my lifts have gone down but everything has pretty much stayed the same from when I started..

God I hate acne...

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Im on week 12 right now...

God I hate acne...

You should only have 8 weeks left. You hate it now but will love what it does for you in the future

Yeah stick in there BIG_ROB cuz I'm doing the same thing as you and it sounds like we're pretty much in the same stages of accutane, you're 4 weeks ahead of me though. Let's get through this shit for good. Best of luck to anyone else on accutane reading this.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i had to take accutane several years ago for acne. it was the best thing ever, my face went from pizza to virtually pimple-less and i never got pimpless again. even when running test etc.

--^^ That's good news, thanks for the input jigga. I guess once I get off it, I'm not gonna roid till 23-25 (I'm 21) and I'll try to maintain the acne clear skin with dawn, nizoral and cetaphil face wash.

zircon is offline Junior Member
    good to hear. I'm supposed to be doing 70mg for 4 months. Running 40mg now only, having big problems with cracked lips etc. I will prob try and push it up to 70 once my short cycle is over in a week.

So you guys say after the tane, you have taken aas, and no problems? Regardless, no way I'm touching tren again lol! Must say I really liked it though. The strength gains from tren after only 1-2 weeks were amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by zircon
    good

So you guys say after the tane, you have taken aas, and no problems? Regardless, no way I'm touching tren again lol!

Zircon I said the very same thing and here I am now running 50mg ED of acetate.

I cant even express how bad I broke out about 3 years ago when I tried Tren for the first time. Thats what actually got me the script for the Tane. When the doc saw how bad it was he had no prob hooking me up with a script.

I've been off for about 2 years now and nada!!! I"m running Test E, EQ, Tren and D-bol and no zits!!!!!

Dude its the best thing ever!!! Here's my trick. After the 5 month treatment I asked for another month supply and he gave it to me. So what I do it keep them around just in case. So if I do get a zit I'll pop a 40mg gel Ed for like 3 days and everything is gone!! I think that once its been in your body for so long it will react like that after treatment.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Zircon I said the very same thing and here I am now running 50mg ED of acetate.

I cant even express how bad I broke out about 3 years ago when I tried Tren for the first time. Thats what actually got me the script for the Tane. When the doc saw how bad it was he had no prob hooking me up with a script.

I've been off for about 2 years now and nada!!! I"m running Test E, EQ, Tren and D-bol and no zits!!!!!

Dude its the best thing ever!!! Here's my trick. After the 5 month treatment I asked for another month supply and he gave it to me. So what I do it keep them around just in case. So if I do get a zit I'll pop a 40mg gel Ed for like 3 days and everything is gone!! I think that once its been in your body for so long it will react like that after treatment.

Jay...

When you had completed your 20th week on the tane..

How did your skin look? Was it completely clear or was there still some acne and blemishes on it?

Im just afraid that it isnt completely clear by that time...

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Jay...

When you had completed your 20th week on the tane..

How did your skin look? Was it completely clear or was there still some acne and blemishes on it?

Im just afraid that it isnt completely clear by that time...

Well Rob, I know a few people that haev taken it and we have all received different effects. In my case. I broke out even worse for that intial month then after that it dried the hell out of me. Nose bleeds and chapped lips like a MoFo. The doc was iffy about running the 5th month b/c my skin was so clear. He went ahead anyway b/c it was a better protocol.
    So in my case Rob I was pretty dam clear after those 20 weeks. Its been a couple of years now and Its still looking great.
    I really have to stress how the Tane worked better then anything ever!!! My Dermy says that it's pretty much a cure.

Rob
    Interesting

Well im liking my results so far but with about 8 weeks left...id ont know if its gonna be all gone

I might add on an extra 4 week to that...

wow...yeh, tren is nasty stuff, lol, but I'm tested athlete anyway. In 2 minds whetehr I would run it again, cos the acne was nasty! lol

Listen here. I have 4 months at 70mg. I have been running at 40mg so far, because of badly chapped lips. I was thinking of running it for 6 months at 40mg, then saving the rest for after cycle pct (a 9 weeker 500mg T enan).

Either that, or hit it hard for 4 months at 70mg, and pray to God that I don't get acne after that 9 week cycle?

Not too sure what to do here.

i run accutnae for 8 mths at 40 mg dialy it great i love it i cycle on and off and i am still clear !!

arnold, can you tell me more of your experiences!

DId someone prescrivbe 40mg, or more? Did you cut it to 40mg?

DId you take aas before/during/after and what happend?

Did you get back acne before accutnae, or facial only? I had moderate-severa back acne, thi sstuff work slike bomb on my face, but not my back yet. If you had bacne how long b4 it startworking>?

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    I just use AVODART and it clears me right up.

Quote Originally Posted by zircon
    arnold, can you tell me more of your experiences!

DId someone prescrivbe 40mg, or more? Did you cut it to 40mg?

DId you take aas before/during/after and what happend?

Did you get back acne before accutnae, or facial only? I had moderate-severa back acne, thi sstuff work slike bomb on my face, but not my back yet. If you had bacne how long b4 it startworking>?
    let me tell you the story!

when i was 14-16 yrs old i had mild to sever acne on my face only and the doctor gave me just 40 mg because i was not the sever! he told me 6 mths but i did 6 mths at 40 mg and 1 month at 20 mg and 1 month at 10 mg i tapered it down!!! i never had back or chest acne never! when i was 17 i started cycling i took trembolone, test e, test p, deca , boldinate, d balls etc etc and i never got acne on my face but i get acne on my back when i cycle but notthing really bad but! chest is always clear and shoudler littel only! i am still very afraid from face acne so during cycling i take tetrecicline and wash my face 3 tiems daily to remain clear!! sides from accutane only dry lips and dry skin notthing big! here in malta accutane you buy it over the counter like vitamines so its not a problem!!!!!!!

and i took steriods while i was on accutane i did nto take orals only !!!! i took test p to kick start the cycles instead of d balls!

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    I dont take TANE y take Issoface wich is from another Company. A lot cheaper than Tane. I have been on it for a month and the shit has started to work wonders. i ONLY TAKE 20 MG a day and its been good. My lips feel nasty though. But overall nice progress. Issoface is a lot cheaper.
    Another helpful hint is to ask the Dermy for a peeling every 4 weeks. The stuff is incredible.

Damn, I guess my doc is mega dosing me---^^ I'm 150lbs. and he's giving me 80mg a day. lol

i am 172 lbs and i took 40 mg only and they where way to much for me i could done it with 20 mg!!

with 20 mgs daily side efects will be minamal at 80 mg they will give you a hard time peeling off and chiped lips etc etc and hard on you liver!

yes it works v well at 40mg, but the only thing is my back seems to not respond yet after 3 weeks. My face is perfect.

I guess the back takes much longer?

yes i found that on the face it works really well but on the back it didnot work for my freinds!!!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    week 7 of accutane at 40mgs day. pissed cuz i still having some breakouts and not really motivated to work out. tho that can also be the results of recovery from last 25 week cycle.

where is your acen but on your face or back?

**** it, I think it will take a long time to sort out the back. I think the trick may be too push it to 70-80mg per day....arrrrrrrgh

chineywun is offline New Member
    Hey guys...I have some inquiries about using Accutane and working out...I have been on Tane for 1 month at 20mgs a day as prescribed by my Derm and in my eyes, its bad enough I would say Cystic as they get read and hurt...Ive recently started working out hard, id say for about 1.5 years, I was 140lbs 5"10, decided to start using weight gainer protein shakes, gained about 35lbs in about 8 months-1 year and now suffering from the horrible bacne, its starting to really piss me off like u wouldnt believe, shoulders, back and sometimes chest...started Tane as last resort and want to know how long it takes to start to show some decent results, skin is now drying up, lips are chapped no headaches or bloody noses currently at 20mgs a day, if anyone has any info to give as I absolutely need to get rid of this ASAP would be greatly appreciated. Oh and never used no juice at all just protein and no2's, I guess I produce a lot of test naturally maybe??

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chineywun View Post
    Hey guys...I have some inquiries about using Accutane and working out...I have been on Tane for 1 month at 20mgs a day as prescribed by my Derm and in my eyes, its bad enough I would say Cystic as they get read and hurt...Ive recently started working out hard, id say for about 1.5 years, I was 140lbs 5"10, decided to start using weight gainer protein shakes, gained about 35lbs in about 8 months-1 year and now suffering from the horrible bacne, its starting to really piss me off like u wouldnt believe, shoulders, back and sometimes chest...started Tane as last resort and want to know how long it takes to start to show some decent results, skin is now drying up, lips are chapped no headaches or bloody noses currently at 20mgs a day, if anyone has any info to give as I absolutely need to get rid of this ASAP would be greatly appreciated. Oh and never used no juice at all just protein and no2's, I guess I produce a lot of test naturally maybe??
    few weeks you'll be good.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    I get Acne on Chest and Back when I start cutting, I'm not sure if its the prolonged sweating or maybe a shift in hormones but it gets bad. (without any gear)

I have a whole regiment with benzyl peroxide and the works, but it keeps coming back.

My dermatologist keeps giving me crap antibiotics that don't cut it, and differin gel. Now I no longer have medical insurance, should I visit a family friend doctor hoping for an Accutane script, or pursue other avenues on obtaining it?

chineywun is offline New Member
    Well im just stressed out about it enuff that I need to get rid of this...ive tried multiple antibiotics and BP creme, id say im the cleanest person around by showering at least twice a day using tersaseptic soap, ive used head and shoulders, neutrogena body wash and nothing seems to work..is there anyone right now thats about a month in with Tane and what are your results so far...???

Thread Information