Thread: Work Out Sched

Aloha_Steve is offline New Member

Work Out Sched

I'm new to this site (been here a week), but everyone's been really cool answering questions. I'm not as experienced with the gear like most of you - but I was wondering if anyone has a kick-ass work out plan they'd like to share. I'm 6-3 225lbs (not totally ripped cuz I'm coming off 3 months off due to surgery), anyway - I'm getting tired of my workout. Don't get me wrong, it works and I do like it, but after reading through these threads there are a lot of people here who know a lot more than me, so I'd really like to take your advice. I already saw a few links to diet sites (thanks for those), anybody got a good weekly workout plan for muscle/size gain. Maybe throw in some cardio too. I'm looking for a change as I get back into serious training.
    By the way (I posted this before) I'm back in the gym now and have been going natty for about two weeks now. I don't have any gear hook-ups at the moment but I do have some left overs - Any advice on how to cycle the following:
    52 pills clenbuteral
    one third a bottle of 30ml 200mcg/ml liquid clenbuteral
    one half 200mg bottle of BOLD QV
    two full bottles of sustenon 250mg
    167 Winnies (the green ones - I think are 10mg??)
    one full bottle of Clomiphene 50ml

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Coming off of surgery I would wait a bit to cycle IMO, this will give you a chance to get back in shape, find a new source(You need one as IMO you dont have enough gear for any decent cycle), and straighten out your workout plan. If you check the workout forum you will see some good stuff.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    if your looking for a new routine style. ive been doing a powerlifting routine for 7 weeks now and its going great. ive gaine 9lbs and all of my maxes are up quite a bit.

Aloha_Steve is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    if your looking for a new routine style. ive been doing a powerlifting routine for 7 weeks now and its going great. ive gaine 9lbs and all of my maxes are up quite a bit.
    Sounds good bro - lay it on me if you don't mind.

Thread Information