Bender is offline New Member

Reasons against dbol only cycle

OK, I know I will be flamed into oblivion, but here it goes….
    A dbol only cycle?
    I last time I used steroid was 3 years ago, used the usual test/dbol combo, had great gains…But now I would like to do a 6-8 weeks cycle, and I do not want to gain to much muscle…I am 210 pounds, low/moderate BF, and in good form, been training for 6 years now, so I think right now I am at my limit…maybe I am not but I just want to do a cycle and bulk up, somewhere around 10 extra pound max…

Ok, here is the question: people say you will lose all your gain after a dbol only cycle, but if you use 50mg per day dbol with 25mg per day of aromasin and 30 mg per day nolvadex , there should be no water retention or estrogen sides, so all the gains would be muscle….so muscle is muscle, why would you lose it because you got it from dbol and not from dbol/tes combo? Please explain this if you know a reason. I just don’t want injections right now…Oh, I don’t drink and would get regular blood test, so I am not worried about my liver….sorry for the long post and opinions are welcome

p.s. I read the tread ‘’help with my stubborn friend’’ and that’s why I would like this clarified

In my personal, scientific, and anecdotal experience, DBOL ONLY cycles WORK GREAT, so long as they are run properly! (Low dosage, longer duration) NOW remember, a longer injectable cycle INCLUDING dianabol would be even more effective. HOWEVER, DBol only cycles work well and are very safe.

Methandrostenelone(Dianabol) is NOT designed for HIGH dosages. The original inserts indicated a 10mg dosage for full androgen replacement. I have used Dianabol in low dosages (10-20mgs) over longer periods of time (6-8weeks) and had REMARKABLE results! Strength, agression, and sense of well-being were overwhelming. I put on solid, lean mass without bloating at all. I used arimidex as neccessary but at such dosages it was almost not required. Gains were EASILY maintained Post-cycle.

"Jumpstarting" a cycle with high dosages of dianabol is absurd IMO.

"Jumpstarting" a cycle with a 20-25mg dosage will produce BETTER GAINS as you will be able to run it longer(6-8) weeks, and your gains will be far superior in quality. Furthermore, you wil not be increasing estrogen levels unneccesarily.

See Hooker's profile on A-R. Great piece of work.

[R]
    Last edited by Steroid Savior; 10-23-2005 at 11:51 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    Steroid Savior - what gains did you make with your dbol only cycle? how much did you keep? Could you explain the sense of well-being dbol,I hear no other ASS makes you feel so good.

goose4.......

First, thanks for the reply…
    I was thinking the same thing, I know a lot of people who used dbol for the first cycle and had great gains and kept a lot of them, and without even using antiestrogens (not saying that’s a good idea). And it seems dbol would be enough for small gains, I understand complex stacks for someone wanting to go from 250 pounds to 270 pounds, but for 10 pounds of muscle after a loooong period without roids it just seems doable with dbol only, and with the correct estrogen management and PCT the gains should last some time…
    Any opinions welcome…

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    yea wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Steroid Savior - what gains did you make with your dbol only cycle? how much did you keep? Could you explain the sense of well-being dbol,I hear no other ASS makes you feel so good.

goose4.......
    I gained 20-25 lbs each 6-8 week run, and kept near ALL OF IT. My bodyfat increased only 2%, from 8% to 10%. Strength was absolutely incredible--Makes ANAVAR look like BABY-FOOD! And YES, the well-being was incredible. Very happy, Horny and Hungry! Felt extremely confident, and I can SWEAR that ladies can SMELL the dbol!

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i don't think i would ever do dbol only.. i mean i love it.. but i'm not gonna waste my time with it by itself. The only thing i'm doing that is something that i haven't really read of many people doing is i'm going to jumpstart my cycle with about 40mgs for 4 weeks and then the last 4 weeks of my cycle i'm gonna try runnin 25mgs and bridge from last shot till pct stopin like 2 days before. I wanna get anavar but i don't feel like spendin the extra money for it right now and i have the extra dbol so i figured i would just give it a shot.

haha figures.. i didn't even notice that everyone that has posted that dbol only is a great cycle is a newbie under 10 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    i don't think i would ever do dbol only.. i mean i love it.. but i'm not gonna waste my time with it by itself. The only thing i'm doing that is something that i haven't really read of many people doing is i'm going to jumpstart my cycle with about 40mgs for 4 weeks and then the last 4 weeks of my cycle i'm gonna try runnin 25mgs and bridge from last shot till pct stopin like 2 days before. I wanna get anavar but i don't feel like spendin the extra money for it right now and i have the extra dbol so i figured i would just give it a shot.
    One occasion, I had run short of Oral-Turinabol , SO I was forced to use Dianabol at 15mgs ED instead for 2 weeks. Worked wonderfully, as it actually increased my gains at an accelerated rate, and once I continued the TBOL, gains increased again.

haha figures.. i didn't even notice that everyone that has posted that dbol only is a great cycle is a newbie under 10 posts.

LOL....NEWBIE??

My post count does not indicate my complete spectrum of steriod knowledge and experience.

And by the way..THIS IS NOT THE ONLY BOARD.

[R]
    Last edited by Steroid Savior; 10-23-2005 at 12:09 PM.

dbol only is like a fat chick.. if thats the only thing u've done it seems good
    and a real cycle is like a skinny hot chick.. once you do that u'll never wanna do a fat chick again.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid Savior
    LOL....NEWBIE??

My post count does not indiacte my complete spectrum of steriod knowledge and experience.

And by the way..THIS IS NOT THE ONLY BOARD.

[R]

true

and a real cycle is like a skinny hot chick.. once you do that u'll never wanna do a fat chick again.
    I have used many compounds, in various combinations.

Anavar , EQ, Winstrol , Turinabol , Primo, Dianabol .

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I am currently using a dbol only cycle. into my 3rd week now and this is my first time ever really using steroids .

My doses are kept low. I could increase the dose and get more gains, but I am trying to keep my gains as best I can.

I started at 10mg/day during week 1. 15-20mg/day week 2. 15-10mg week 3 and will be on only 5mg a day for week 4 then quit.

So far I have gained 16lbs in the last 3 weeks and continue to gain. I hope that my taper down off the dbol will result in replacing the "water" gain into muscle in an equal balance.

So far this is working for me.
    I use nothing else and have a very high protein diet.

look i'm just gonna come out and say this... i don't agree with any of this... i think dbol only is a waste and i fear that this post is going to be bad advice for anyone that is new looking for real advice and i think this should be closed

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    go back to bed heavenly one

people new into AS tend to not want to do injectables mainly because people fear needles.. i think i first cycle should be test only to see how ur body reacts to what should be your main base. if you start telling people dbol only is the way to go they are going to skip the whole injection thing and stay with oral only which is just not the way it should be done

look i'm just gonna come out and say this... i don't agree with any of this... i think dbol only is a waste and i fear that this post is going to be bad advice for anyone that is new looking for real advice and i think this should be closed
    Don't be DOGMATIC.

Repeating what you have heard from OTHERS does nothing. Personal experience contradicts 90% of the innaccurate information floating around online. Be open-minded.

[R]

why do you suggest that injectables are the only way tothebuckT21?

I may have just registered, but as I sad in my original post, I have been training for 6 years, have been at a maximum of 230 pounds of ripped muscle, currently I am in my last year of university physiology studies, so I know something about hormones, and that’s one of the reasons I don’t want huge gains, as I sad 10 pound max…that’s why I would like you to clarify the difference between muscle (not water) gains from dbol and muscle gains from any other steroid combination??? And the reason you would lose one faster than the other if you did PCT correctly….what is the difference in the muscle? Do you gain different types of muscle fibers if you use a stack? Don’t want to argue, but please tell me the exact reasoning for not doing a dbol only cycle if you mannage the estrogen with proper antiestrogens?

I'm not saying that it'll kill you, Or anything like that.. i just wouldn't recomend it. But people are going to do whatever they wanna do. so dbol only away

Don't be DOGMATIC.

Repeating what you have heard from OTHERS does nothing. Personal experience contradicts 90% of the innaccurate information floating around online. Be open-minded.

[R]
    That's what I am saying. My experiences so far contradict what everyone says about dbol only, but I am still open and will keep everyone posted on the final result.

atleast ur not sayin deca only HAHA

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    In my personal, scientific, and anecdotal experience, DBOL ONLY cycles WORK GREAT, so long as they are run properly! (Low dosage, longer duration) NOW remember, a longer injectable cycle INCLUDING dianabol would be even more effective. HOWEVER, DBol only cycles work well and are very safe.

Methandrostenelone(Dianabol) is NOT designed for HIGH dosages. The original inserts indicated a 10mg dosage for full androgen replacement. I have used Dianabol in low dosages (10-20mgs) over longer periods of time (6-8weeks) and had REMARKABLE results! Strength, agression, and sense of well-being were overwhelming. I put on solid, lean mass without bloating at all. I used arimidex as neccessary but at such dosages it was almost not required. Gains were EASILY maintained Post-cycle.

"Jumpstarting" a cycle with high dosages of dianabol is absurd IMO.

"Jumpstarting" a cycle with a 20-25mg dosage will produce BETTER GAINS as you will be able to run it longer(6-8) weeks, and your gains will be far superior in quality. Furthermore, you wil not be increasing estrogen levels unneccesarily.

See Hooker's profile on A-R. Great piece of work.

[R]

So are you saying it would be a good idea to say do my 10-12 week cycle of say test/deca , then instead of using Dbol for 4-6 weeks at 30mg, to use say 10mg over the whole cycle ??

if anyone is going to do dbol only i would highly recomend proviron along with it.

I have no fear of needles, I poked my butt, my shoulders and my quads when I wanted to, just don’t want to do it right now….
    And I am not suggesting this to newbies as a way to use roids for the rest of their lives, I have a specific goal, 10 pound of muscle that I can keep, and would probably wait a year or more until the next one…so why do injections if they are not needed for my specific goal???

by the way, my strength gains are not coming from water.

My bicep strength alone went from 84lbs to 104lbs of resistence during my fitness test.

its funny how the opening statement was "i know i'll get flammed for this" and i feel like i'm the only one getting flammed.. hey, maybe i'm wrong maybe a longer low dose dbol only is excepted now.. i'm not a hard head i'm just tellin u guys what i believe.

T21, sorry if I seemed like arguing to much….I just though a lot about this and it seems to make sense for my specific goal….I understand that everyone has their preferences and I respect that….and to tell the truth I have decided on the dbol only cycle anyway, I will start it in December, (I am cutting naturally right now), and I will post some pictures of the results…anyway thanks for the input…

no sweat bro, no hard feelings what so ever.. and no i don't think ur arguing to much. Best of luck with that and let me know how it goes

have u put anythought into anavar ? i'd prob run that alone before i would run dbol alone.. just seams like it would be more solid gains. I mean if u don't mind payin a bit more

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Gotta love the fat chicks

Very hard to find real anavar where I live (mail order too risky for me), and dbol and aromasin are very easy for me to get…

Darkness is offline Member
    I guess we have all gone down that road huh?
    people new into AS tend to not want to do injectables mainly because people fear needles..
    Could be but for example me, my 1st cycle 4 years ago, I did 12/10 weeks of test/deca .

Personally I cant think of 1 good reason why you cant or shouldnt do dbol alone.

Thread Information