rehtnap is offline New Member

uk leeds/ripon gym

hi
    im trying to find a uk gym around leeds/ripon (uk) that is favorable to this type of training.
    jon

goose is offline Banned
    Tranformations in leeds.

try Bodies down at the bottom end of Leeds. Its not far from Bodylines but, I dont know exactly where.

If you can get transport there is also Bodybalance in swinnow which used to be Ian Harrisons place, proper spit'n'sawdust place and there is Altered Image about a mile up the road in Pudsey.

given the location and requirements I think you'd be better off with Bodies .

The best gym in the world is not to far from you, temple gym in Birmingham,well it is far,this is DORIAN YATES`s gym,you can even hire for training and advise,something I will do.

goose4...
    Last edited by goose; 10-22-2005 at 01:02 PM.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    crazy, so we have some guys from leeds on this board, im too from Leeds, Castleford actually, where abouts are you guys ?

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    anyone here from liverpool (dont mean to hijack the thread!!)

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Tranformations in leeds.

try Bodies down at the bottom end of Leeds. Its not far from Bodylines but, I dont know exactly where.

If you can get transport there is also Bodybalance in swinnow which used to be Ian Harrisons place, proper spit'n'sawdust place and there is Altered Image about a mile up the road in Pudsey.

given the location and requirements I think you'd be better off with Bodies .

The best gym in the world is not to far from you, temple gym in Birmingham,well it is far,this is DORIAN YATES`s gym,you can even hire for training and advise,something I will do.

goose4...
    leeds aint what id call not to far from birmingham

Thread Information