Thread: Deca Question

stu
    stu is offline Junior Member

Wink Deca Question

if im injecting 400mg, deca once per week ,should that be sufficient to get me to the next shot,,the test i am doing that twice week at 250mg per shot every 4 days.Is one spray of liquidex per day enough, and should i also use it in pct with nolva and clomid.....

If you're taking two shots of test/wk anyway, why not split the deca up into 2 shots as it will help stabilize your blood levels sooner.

Darkness is offline Member
    Yes deca will last the whole week. But if you're poking 2x week why not just mix 200mgs of deca each time

stu
    yes i mite as well i guess couple more pricks wont hurt,,now for my other ques if you have time appreciate it ,,,,thanks

you can put the deca in the same syringe as the test......IT WONT BE ANYMORE SHOTS than your taking now anyway

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    you can put the deca in the same syringe as the test......IT WONT BE ANYMORE SHOTS than your taking now anyway
    Now he can see the light.

stu
    ok i see, even though i cut the test400 half with oil,wont matter....that will be just over 3cc injection,still cool, does it matter which body part i put it in,,,but , thigh,delt

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    ok i see, even though i cut the test400 half with oil,wont matter....that will be just over 3cc injection,still cool, does it matter which body part i put it in,,,but , thigh,delt
    When shooting 3 CC's, stick with the bigger muscles like glutes,quad,chest,lats etc and you should be fine. Inject slowly too.

Thread Information