AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Smile Final thoughts before going in 4th cycle PLEASE critique

hey bros Ive spent some time thinking about this cycle but i think its a good one its like my first ever cycle that brought me GREAT results mainly bc of the testosterone i used to use, but compared to my other 3 it will be a fairly safe cycle I think just 3 AAS if my diet is on target i think i will get good results from this stack im excited and miss the sustanon its been 2 years since ive used it, its the best test out ther imo, Anyway heres my info brothers:

4th cycle sample
    wk 1-16 deca 500mg/wk
    wk 8-14 winstrol 200mg/wk
    wk 3-13 sustanon 500mg/wk

STATS
    currently 6'6 278lbs bf 16% arms 17" quads 23" calves 16" chest 48" or so

DIET
    5300 calories/day
    Protein 456g/day(at least 400g), Carbohydrates 528g/day, Lipids 60g/day
    6-7 meals daily

CYCLE HISTORY
    1st cycle: 12 weeks of sustanon 250 and deca 300
    2nd cycle: 10 weeks of test cyp,deca, dianabol
    3rd cycle: 4 wks of deca(quit bc of ruptured deltoid)

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I would run the sus from the 1rst week thru to the end. Test can combat "deca dick"

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Not bad but i dont understand why you are running the deca before and then longer then the testosterone . pct times wont match up.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    Not bad but i dont understand why you are running the deca before and then longer then the testosterone. pct times wont match up.
    same..whats the logic here??

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered running Test phenylprop and Nandrolone Phenyprop? That way, identical half lives... no weird timings, and higher than expected doses building up excessively slow. Also ... I'd say masterone over Winny... and I'm currently looking for some masterone thats got the phenylprop ester.

Fvck sust... and fvck deca .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    [QUOTE=AustrianOAK14]hey bros Ive spent some time thinking about this cycle but i think its a good one its like my first ever cycle that brought me GREAT results mainly bc of the testosterone i used to use, but compared to my other 3 it will be a fairly safe cycle I think just 3 AAS if my diet is on target i think i will get good results from this stack im excited and miss the sustanon its been 2 years since ive used it, its the best test out ther imo, Anyway heres my info brothers:

4th cycle sample
    wk 1-16 deca 500mg/wk
    wk 8-14 winstrol 200mg/wk
    wk 3-13 sustanon 500mg/wk

id run the sus straight from the start of your cycle wk 1-12,
    deca id cut it short to wk 1-10,
    winstrol wk 8-14,

i love sus aswell i gain great on shots every other day, the gains are great, i would also think about some dbol for the first 4 weeks but thats personal preference...good luck

i dont think there is such a thing as deca dick at least not for me i can get wood with no prob unless its an ugly fat chick. the main concern here is my face bros i hate acne so ill be tanning twice a week maybe 3 also i have good topical solution from my derm and a great face wash that should keep me dry. I just got off accutane in feb im 22 now i had just turned 20 when i hit my first sust cycle but after my cycle was over i broke out badddddd. can anyone help me with pct( i have nolvadex on hand just in case) and what else is wrong with this cylce ? thanks for the help bros much appreciated

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i dont like it at all deca and winny is s shit combo. but this is how i would run it.

wk 1-15 deca 500mg/wk
    wk 11-18 winstrol 75mg day this will help drop the water from the deca
    wk 1-15 sustanon 600mg/wk will help with gains and fight deca dick. sust also has decanate in it this is a long ester. pct start 3 weeks after last shoot.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the acne is prob from unstable levels from the sus. i to love sus but it also makes me break out post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i dont like it at all deca and winny is s shit combo. but this is how i would run it.

wk 1-15 deca 500mg/wk
    wk 11-18 winstrol 75mg day this will help drop the water from the deca
    wk 1-15 sustanon 600mg/wk will help with gains and fight deca dick. sust also has decanate in it this is a long ester. pct start 3 weeks after last shoot.
    deca only was good for me if your diet is a high protein diet youll gain goo dlean muscle...as for three weeks after last what should i take clomid or nolvadex ....also for acne i have sum prescribed stuff so i think that should help but its topical not the great oral accutane

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Dude, my advice is excellent. You shoudl REALLY consider it.

ill look into it but where do you purchase them?

Thread Information