dale is offline Associate Member

1mg of arimidex ED too much?

my last cycle i did 1/2mg ED and i was bloated too much to be comfortable. i was doing cyp/deca 400/200 wk and 5iu GH ED the only thing i'm gonna be doing differently will be adding 100mg to the cyp. will 1mg of arimidex be too much and affect my gains? i was also thinking of getting "ultra" (kinda like sust) test instead of cyp if it would reduce the bloat.

BTW i know pretty much for sure that the GH wasn't causing the bloat.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Are you sure you were bloating off of 400/200 test/deca ??? Maybe your adex was bunk. Seems weird.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I would consider enanthate instead, and .25-.5mg of l-dexED.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet can also be a factor. Sodium will cause excessive bloat.

arimidex came from the same pharmacy as the gear. it was the only thing insurance covered.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    you were excessivley bloated at 200mg of test a week..Thats odd. I wouldnt do more than .5mg ed of arimidex . I use 10-20mg nolvadex throughout my cycle which keep the bloat off. I also use a water pill. They all work the same. I use the water pills 3 days a week once i feel a little bloat and it works pretty good.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Drinking lots of water can also have a postivie effect when reducing water retention. Seems ironic.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    you were excessivley bloated at 200mg of test a week..Thats odd. I wouldnt do more than .5mg ed of arimidex. I use 10-20mg nolvadex throughout my cycle which keep the bloat off. I also use a water pill. They all work the same. I use the water pills 3 days a week once i feel a little bloat and it works pretty good.
    interesting approach to the bloat by using water pills. how'd that work for you? did you do something like eod or just 3 days straight then again the next week? i wonder if this practice is not a healthy one will on cycle. bump for more opinions.

i was on 400mg of cyp and 200mg of deca . would 1mg be too much in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    i was on 400mg of cyp and 200mg of deca. would 1mg be too much in this situation?
    Well we are all different and compounds can effect individuals differently. I would only take .5 eod with that cycle. If it were me I would bump the test up to 500mg and the deca to 400mg and keep the adex at .5ed while adding 10mg nolva. JMO

Drink water, watch your sodium intake, are you sure the gh is not causing the water retention(edemia)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well we are all different and compounds can effect individuals differently. I would only take .5 eod with that cycle. If it were me I would bump the test up to 500mg and the deca to 400mg and keep the adex at .5ed while adding 10mg nolva. JMO

Drink water, watch your sodium intake, are you sure the gh is not causing the water retention(edemia)?

my next cycle (starts in a couple of weeks) i'm going to bump up the test to 500mg but the deca is so expensive ($140 10cc) that i'm just going to do one bottle to help out with the joints. i know the GH wasn't the cause because when i stopped the test/cyp the bloating went away.

my next cycle (starts in a couple of weeks) i'm going to bump up the test to 500mg but the deca is so expensive ($140 10cc) that i'm just going to do one bottle to help out with the joints. i know the GH wasn't the cause because when i stopped the test/cyp the bloating went away.
    It might benifit you to go to a longevity clinic like the one here... oasis. They should be half that cost and it is prescibed after they determine you need it by a blood test(and its legal).

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    interesting approach to the bloat by using water pills. how'd that work for you? did you do something like eod or just 3 days straight then again the next week? i wonder if this practice is not a healthy one will on cycle. bump for more opinions.
    I am guilty of taking a lasix now and then when I have a bad day with the diet and bloat up. It works but I cant help but think that the water comes back even quicker the next day if I am not VERY clean with the diet and drink a ton of water.

i do go to a clinic and they use signature pharmacies. the test cyp is $90 for 10cc and the deca is $50 more for the same amount. i might try the "ultra test 250" instead of the cyp.
    I prefer cyp to the test blends... Why not save for a complete cycle? Or if you are on hrt then cruize until you get enough?

hell....i got the cash. the damn doc is booked till the end of the month and even then it will take another week to get my blood test results back. i'm just trying to figure out a way to be less bloated. less salt in diet is obvious, but i was wondering if a diaretic would help?

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:13 AM.

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:13 AM.

what i mean by the deca being so expensive is that the cyp is about 50% less. i have the money but would, of course, like to spend the money wisely.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    We would like to make a recomendation on the type of testosterone that you are using. If you would like to achieve less bloat you may want to switch to enanthate . Also like the previous post make sure you are drinking enough water. Though it may sound ironic but the more water you drink the less you retain. When a person is not drinking enough water your body begins to retain it because it does not know when the next time it will recieve water is. You may also want to have an estrogen test done and see what level you are at. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us directly.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    1-877-548-3968
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com

Thread Information