Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Anidrol and blood pressure.....

Will some of you tell me your experiences with anidrol and side effects, namely blood pressure and how high did it go, and did it go back down right away agter cessation of the compound? I started my third cycle today, test-e cyp blend 750mg ew, 400mg eq ew, 825 tren -e ew and 100 mg anidrol ed for 25 days. I am concerned with BP from anidrol as I took first dose this morning early, and my bp this evening is 160/98..........

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Will some of you tell me your experiences with anidrol and side effects, namely blood pressure and how high did it go, and did it go back down right away agter cessation of the compound? I started my third cycle today, test-e cyp blend 750mg ew, 400mg eq ew, 825 tren-e ew and 100 mg anidrol ed for 25 days. I am concerned with BP from anidrol as I took first dose this morning early, and my bp this evening is 160/98..........
    Bump....

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Bump....
    Somebody????

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    My experiences with anadrol have been harsh. It is very strong so remember that. I generally get bloody noses in the beginning of the cycle. and carry a red face for the entire cycle. I don't run the stuff any longer than 6 weeks. I suggest the same. I genrally go with 100mgs per day though. I was on 50mgs in the begining of my career and have moved up since with the same sides. I generally don't use drol much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    My experiences with anadrol have been harsh. It is very strong so remember that. I generally get bloody noses in the beginning of the cycle. and carry a red face for the entire cycle. I don't run the stuff any longer than 6 weeks. I suggest the same. I genrally go with 100mgs per day though. I was on 50mgs in the begining of my career and have moved up since with the same sides. I generally don't use drol much anymore.
    Thanks for the input bro.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive never run drol, but a friend of mine took it and sus. his blood pressure was through the roof in 3 days

Thread Information