beuleux is offline Banned

had to pause a cycle for a week

I just had a huge amount of stress dumped on me in my personal life, I wont go into details as they are not the piont of the post, anyway Im half way through a 12 week course deca (400mg/wk) and test cyp (450mg/wk) Ive been too stressed out to eat, take gear or train for a week. Im going to pick up where I left off this week, is there anything additional I should do to help counteract the break and how much of an effect will this have on the overall gains.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    don't have an answer for u, but i'll give u a bump...

thanks bro

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u can pick up where u left off but u may exerience some extra side effects like acne lethargy and added depression. sounds like girl probs they are the only creatures that drive us mad whatever the situation just stay strong and work thru it!

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Bummer, for me the gym HELPS get me over life's problems - its just me and the iron.

I think the Test will still be at a relatively high level in a week. Deca 's half life I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    I just had a huge amount of stress dumped on me in my personal life, I wont go into details as they are not the piont of the post, anyway Im half way through a 12 week course deca (400mg/wk) and test cyp (450mg/wk) Ive been too stressed out to eat, take gear or train for a week. Im going to pick up where I left off this week, is there anything additional I should do to help counteract the break and how much of an effect will this have on the overall gains.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i would say just get back on the cycle, u prob wont make the same gains if u plan on still runnign it 12 weeks, u might want to extend it though...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yeah i would say just get back on the cycle, u prob wont make the same gains if u plan on still runnign it 12 weeks, u might want to extend it though...
    u will still make the same gains test half life is about 14 days and deca 18. the only thing that happened is a lttle fluctuation on ur levels which would cause more sides nothing that serious when running a long acting ester.

Thanks for the input guys, So no real damage done. I have started the gear again and gone back to the gym... I feel better allready.

lucabratzi...nice to see someone not scared to show his face on this board.

Thread Information