HouseCat32 is offline New Member

Question best way to hit deca,sust and fina??

i got 10 shots of sust 250, 10 shots of deca 300 and 20 shots of fina on the way. I am wondering what the best way to stack this would be and if i should get more of the deca or sust? i was gonna do the deca and sust together 1cc of each every 6 days for 7 or 8 weeks and then start the fina somewhere between week 6-8. should i get 10 more shots of the deca and keep do them with the fina also? this is not my first cycle but it will be my first stack of more than one kinda. Im 170 pounds now, eat good, and train hard i am looking to keep atleast 10-12 pounds of lean muscle from it in the end, any advice is appricated.....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board Housecat...up in the right hand corner you'll see a search button.My advice to you is use it and research.You'll be amazed at the info that is buried in the archives here.After you've educated yourself,feel free to post questions you don't understand.everyone here is willing to help,BUT YOU MUST HELP YOURSELF FIRST.
    Also typing a cycle in this format gets a much better response.

WK 1-10 XZY @ 250 mgs wkly
    WK 1-8 ABC @ 100 mgs ED

Get my drift?

~Pinnacle~

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    As Pinnacle stated, your post is a little conglomerated for people to help you out.

Thread Information