Thread: Anavar Help

icer2k is offline New Member

Anavar Help

Will Anavar taking in higher doses of about 40-60mg every day close the growth plates of a 16 yr old male?...my brother is taking them and i want to know if they are gonna hurt him...hes only doing it once..for 6 weeks...then not again until he is 20-21

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Using anavar @ 16 I would say would not be advised. There is still much more that can be gained naturally.

no ive been working out personally with him...hes 6'0 175lbs 15% bf...ive got him doing Max-OT and eating at least 200+grams of protein everyday...using Creatine and Glutamine but he wasnt making ANY gains at all...in fact..losing stength over the last couple months

NightOp is offline Member
    if he's losing and not gaining something is wrong with the training/rest/diet program. Max-OT works for some, not all.

well hes already taken some of the Anavar ..so i just need to know if its gonna shut off his growth plates...ive read it doesnt

solid90062 is offline Member
    Dont use it! Its still a drug. Get him to stop. Nothing may happen, but what if something does? Is putting on a few pounds worth screwing your brother's health up? He's still young he has time to grow still...If nothing changes by the time he's 21 then come back and talk about this. People often have growth spurts late. Look at David Robinson, Center for the San Antonio Spurs, I heard that he was only 6ft when he graduated High school, then grew a foot when he was 21.

Btw, I'm not knocking you personally, but it sounds like you dont have your training and diet together yet.
    Last edited by solid90062; 05-08-2002 at 09:08 PM.

Can someone please answer the question...Anavar is said to not close growth plates..IS IT TRUE?

If someone has first hand info/proof that ONE 6 week Cycle of 40-60mg will have any negative effects on him ill stop him...but for now i think he's old enough to make his own decision...also will he be needing any Arimedex or Liquidex or Clomid?...cuz he said he can get some ** clomid or arimidex

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    I dont think it does, its for women and kids anyway but i could be wrong. Anyway, I think he's a little young for this..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    No I don't have any proof because I've never researched the subject. I would recommend you or your brother research the topic first and, if your findings are satisfactory, then take the anavar . You're doing things backwards. I would stop and research.

NightOp is offline Member
    I'm under the impression that the AAS does not directly cause the growth plates to stop growing (close). Rather the aromatized estrogen from AAS does. Therefore one might conclude that to avoid this all you do is just take non aromatizable AAS (var, primo, etc..) . Well to begin with I'm not even close to sure that the estrogen alone closes them, and on top of that post cycle your body's estrogen levels can be very high (even if taking clomid/nolva becuase these simply block the sites not the aromatase) and that Dr. Evil said (i hope he doesn't mind me quoting him) that your body produces estrogen by means other than aromatase (in which case liquidex/arimidex won't be able to fully suppress estrogen as well), all of that spells a risk for me. I would hold off for other reasons anyways.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, but anavar is used in mild doses with women and children.

It is true that estrogen causes the sealing of growth plates, thats one of the main reasons girls stop growing before guys. Anavar doesnt aromatize into estrogen, but as nightOp said, your body produces it's own.

Anavar can shut his natural test production down, especially in a dose that high. At 16 you're hormones levels are very fragile, so to be messing with them that young could really cause some problems.

No juice for kids.

dq

Methuselah is offline Member
    Anavar is safe and very mild. When it was legal it was prescribed to children and women.

Thread Information