bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member

gear and injuries

Im on my 3rd month following an ACL replacement surgery. I stayed in the gym most of the time and stayed fairly fit. Now that i am back on my knee and able to work it out i was wondering if it would be beneficial to speed up the muscle building process in the injured leg as well as bulk up the rest of my body. The actual injury is healed and strong but the quads and hammies are weak. At the recomendation of my Physical therapist i have started a 12 week Deca /enan cycle. Anyone have experience with gear and injuries?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    Im on my 3rd month following an ACL replacement surgery. I stayed in the gym most of the time and stayed fairly fit. Now that i am back on my knee and able to work it out i was wondering if it would be beneficial to speed up the muscle building process in the injured leg as well as bulk up the rest of my body. The actual injury is healed and strong but the quads and hammies are weak. At the recomendation of my Physical therapist i have started a 12 week Deca/enan cycle. Anyone have experience with gear and injuries?
    did you get a perscription?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Im on my 3rd month following an ACL replacement surgery. I stayed in the gym most of the time and stayed fairly fit. Now that i am back on my knee and able to work it out i was wondering if it would be beneficial to speed up the muscle building process in the injured leg as well as bulk up the rest of my body. The actual injury is healed and strong but the quads and hammies are weak. At the recomendation of my Physical therapist i have started a 12 week Deca/enan cycle. Anyone have experience with gear and injuries?
    I got some tendon injuries with running winstrol . Haven't had this problem with other AASs.

bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    did you get a perscription?

No script, it was a therapist not a dr. i got a wink!

spud is offline Junior Member

I also had a knee injury but it is non-operable. After almost a year of dilligent PT, I made zero gains. The knee was so unstable that I could only do ismetric exercises. The leg was so atrophied I couldn't even do a hamstring curl with no weight!
    So I started a gear cycle with test and deca so that I'd get more out of what exercises I could do. It worked superbly! Two years post injury I can now do almost everything I could before the injury. The major muscles are almost as strong and big as my good leg and more importantly the proprioceptors, all the little micro balancing muscles, are strong and keep the knee stable.

Steroids were a god-send for me!

The deca and test will work very well for you. Just be careful with your anti-e's. Too much/strong anti-e's counter the natural anti-inflamatory effect from estrogen and I think progesterone. Hooker wrote an excellent post about that. Do a search or PM him.

Is this your first cycle? How much gear are you running?

PM me if you have more questions.

spud

Trapzilla01 is offline New Member
    you have to be very careful to avoid injuries on roids, in my experience, stretch and concentrate, i damn near tore my pcl and hamstring while doing a walk thru during practice 1 week after my last injection. good luck and be careful

Thread Information