DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

D-Bol How Dangerous, and description of Side Effects PLEASE

I just got a 1000 mg order of D-bol in, they are pink pentagon shaped, but not the russians. I was just curious, i was going to do 2 a day the first week, 4 a day second week, 5 a day 3rd week, then 3 a day 4th week, 5mg tabs, but i was cuirous to know how bad they are for you. I have been reading up and doing my research and the whole liver thing and high blood pressure is making me extrememly nervous. I am not even sure if i want to bother with them. I just finished my 6th week of Deca , and was thinking abou tgetting rid of the d-bols, and just doing 6 more weeks of deca with primo. Please, need advice ASAP... thanks in advance, any input on the D-bols would be great.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    DSF,

I've found d-bol to not be very harsh at all. I did 40mg/day and had no problems at all. just keep hydrated and better yet use milk thistle and/or ALA. And don't get too drunk.

your plan sounds alright- start slow and build up- but 2/day is a little too slow I think.

Just jump in with 5/day and go from there. really it's not that much.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    This is why your supposed to research and plan out a cycle before you start. Not a flame but why would you order 1000 if you dont know what the sides are?
    Any way as your question i wouldnt do dbols at the end of a cycle. Save them for another time or get ride of them up to you. Aslo i dont think there is a need to taper.

Do you have any anti-e's?
    What about clomid?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member
    Trust me, i did my research,but i totally respect you thinking that i rushed into it, because i did. If you knew me you would understand. I like to hesitate on my decisions, then i make bad ones. And i know the side effects, ive researched them for awhile now, but my question was more if anyone had the side effects and how bad was their experiences with it, and what did you gain from the d-bol, and what did you lose. I should have been much more clear, you are correct.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    DSF, I agree with you bro. I wouldn't take that garbage. PM me and I'll tell you where you can send it
    Anyway though, jokes aside, I've never heard someone say the side effects were to harsh. I've never used it because it's really just not the look I'm going for, but lots of people on this board have. I would definitely reccommed upping those dosages a bit though if you do decide to take it. Also, why taper like that?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    DSF thats cool. JP i didnt mean anything bad by what i said.

Anyway to help you more the only sides i really had were bloating.
    I only use them in the begining of a cycle to get it started. The first 4 weeks. And take milk thistle for the liver.No need to taper. And i ussually run 35-45 mg.Like i said i would save them for another time or get ride of them up to you and good luck..
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    GYNO

theron is offline Associate Member
    4 to 5 mg per day is all that is required.

Uconish is offline Member
    Originally posted by theron
    4 to 5 mg per day is all that is required.
    If 4-5 mgs is all that is required then why do most people take anywhere from 20-40 mg or even more a day Those anyone else believe that you only need 5mg ED

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Liver toxicity is the main problem. Drink LOTS of water. Dbol might cause hair-loss. Potential for gyno to occur, so have some Nolvadex on hand.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Just posted this:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=20236

Might be worth a read for you.

Thread Information