***nutrition has seriously pissed me the **** off!!!!

Well, I think they've ****ed things up with me. First off, takes me 3 wks to get my order of 2 bottles of clen . I finally get the shit and its weak as hell. I mean I havent had any clen in about a month and a half-2 months and this shit is about half as potent as it was before. Took 120 mcg first day on it, nothing, no shakes, no sweats, I mean jack shit.

goose is offline Banned
    I only do clen in pill form,when you get angry over things like this-you will learn and find a product that you will like, I hate when these things happen.

goose4....

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Good point I'm at 160mcg and still no shakes. I can feel it in my lungs and faster heart rate but absolutly no shakes and this is the first time useing clen !

bigger is offline Senior Member
    just because you dont feel any sides dosent mean that it dosent work, i didn feel any thing during my first clen cycle, i whent up to 220mcg/ed and nothing.
    but in my seccond cycle i got shakes like hell and that was day 2 on 60mcg. and yes it was the same product from the same company....

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Bigger did you buy both bottles at the same time? I think he is saying that this batch is weak.

Thread Information