BIGD2515 is offline Junior Member

Opinions On This Cycle

Sup Fellas Im On Test Right Now Low Doesin 250 A Week Because I Just Came Off A Cycle A Month Ago But Im Ready To Step It Up Im 210 511 25 Years Old I Have Limited Funds So Dont Tell Me To Up The Gh I Know Its Supposed To Be Run For 6 Months But Like I Said Before Funds Are Limited Here It Is

3 Ius Hgh Eod For 20 Weeks
    50 Mg Fina Eod 6 Weeks
    Test 500 Mg Week 10 Weeks
    50 Mg Anavar Trough Out Cycle Only On Training Days
    Thanks Guys

sniper320 is offline Member
    dude, you need some time off between cycles.dont just lower the dose.

I Know Bro Thanks For That But I Took The Whole Summer Off I Go Balls To The Wall In Winter Time

sniper320 is offline Member
    well your results wont be as good as they could be.And fina needs to be injected ed.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGD2515
    Sup Fellas Im On Test Right Now Low Doesin 250 A Week Because I Just Came Off A Cycle A Month Ago But Im Ready To Step It Up Im 210 511 25 Years Old I Have Limited Funds So Dont Tell Me To Up The Gh I Know Its Supposed To Be Run For 6 Months But Like I Said Before Funds Are Limited Here It Is

3 Ius Hgh Eod For 20 Weeks
    50 Mg Fina Eod 6 Weeks
    Test 500 Mg Week 10 Weeks
    50 Mg Anavar Trough Out Cycle Only On Training Days
    Thanks Guys
    umm you just came off a week ago and are still running 250, so you AREN'T off then... and now you want to jump back onto a half ass cycle?
    Why ru using hgh at 25 anyway?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    That is a pitiful cycle, Buy some Clomid and take some time off.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    HGH EOD?wasssssupppp wit dat?

~Pinnacle~

First Of All Fina Has A Half Life Of 2-3 Days So It Doesnt Need To Be Injected Every Day Also I Prefer To Inject A Low Dose Of Fina So I Dont Bug Out And Kill Someone Second All You Guys Who R Juging Me About Runnin Gh At 25 Or Low Doesin Befor I Start A Bigger Cycle Are All Hippocrits Every Body On This Web Site Is On Something So I Dont Need Anybody To Worry About My Health Do You Think Doing Steroids Is Heathy You Are All Kiddin Yourselfs So Dont Come At Me With Your Parent Like Attitudes. Your Bullshit Opinions R Not Appreciated Also Im Runnin Hgh At 25 Because I Love It. And If Your Telling Me This Cycle Is No Good Explain Save The Bullshit For Some One Who Cares Thank You

Read Hookers Info On Hgh He Recomends Hgh Every Other Day

I'd like to tell you what's really wrong with your cycle,but you have such a shitty attitude I think I'll pass.Good luck throwing your cash away running HGH EOD..let alone anavar on training days only..//LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Pinnacle~

Read Hookers Info On Hgh He Recommends Hgh Every Other Day
    How can Hooker recommend running HGH like that?He admittedly has never ran HGH.You'd trust an opinion like that?

~Pinnacle~

First you stated you just came off a cycle(oh wait you never came off technically) So you are still shutdown from you last cycle. Why not take HCG at lose dosages to help with your LH. I will jump around from idea to idea so bare with me. You claim HGH is effective at 3iuEOD I disagree and I have studies that can be posted also. All the EOD studies that I have seen were done on adolescents, not mature adults. Also, why are you not taking T3 at a lose dose. This is needed when taking Tren and/or HGH because it lowers your thyroid level which in return elevates prolactin. Here is a quote from hooker's profile since you refered to it above. "Trenbolone has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended." If you'd like more info or ideas from me, just holla.

BTW, I wasn't bashing you, I was simply recommending you come off the cycle and let your body rest, perhaps have bloodwork done. And no I don't think you know too much about the cycle you are taking other than reading a few threads in the profile section.

Finally, I’ll tell you how I’d take GH, personally. There was a study done on continuous GH use vs. every other day injections (ED vs. EOD for the sake of brevity), with a equal total weekly dose. Although it’s counterintuitive, every other day injections produced better total growth in the kids in this (2 and 4 year long) study. Take a look at these graphs:

Growth velocity of children treated with alternate day GH (the darker bars) or with a daily GH regimen before, during, and 2 yr after stopping therapy. Values are the mean ± SD. *, P < 0.05; **, P < 0.01.(10)

Here’s another:

Pretreatment and cumulative 4-yr growth velocity of children treated with alternate day GH ( the darker bars) or with a daily GH regimen. Values are the mean ± SD. *, P < 0.00 (10)

Shooting GH every other day more accurately replicates the pulsile frequency of GH, and thus gave better results for growth (height) deficient children… GH pulsatility is necessary for proper function of the GH receptor.(10) Dosing in the EOD nature reduces incidence of any sort of withdrawal problems associated with normal GH use, including regression or retardation of growth after cessation of therapy.

Therefore, I feel very comfortable speculating that the use of GH in this manner, which more closely simulates the natural secretion pattern of it, allows the GH receptors and the rest of the body to to more efficiently recover from it, and this will result in much more muscle growth over time (although height was examined in the previous study). My recommendations, therefore are 2 shots per day of .028iu/kg of bodyweight, taken every other day, for a minimum of 3months, and preferably for 2-3x that long….and preferably with the other synergistic compounds we’ve just taken a look at.

SO YOU SAYING EVERYTHING HOOKER SAYS IS INACURATE

Are you a child? Then those studies are virtually useless. Also, don't try and turn the tables with hooker involved. Nothing above mentioned anything about putting down his work.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    First you stated you just came off a cycle(oh wait you never came off technically) So you are still shutdown from you last cycle. Why not take HCG at lose dosages to help with your LH. I will jump around from idea to idea so bare with me. You claim HGH is effective at 3iuEOD I disagree and I have studies that can be posted also. All the EOD studies that I have seen were done on adolescents, not mature adults. Also, why are you not taking T3 at a lose dose. This is needed when taking Tren and/or HGH because it lowers your thyroid level which in return elevates prolactin. Here is a quote from hooker's profile since you refered to it above. "Trenbolone has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended." If you'd like more info or ideas from me, just holla.

BTW, I wasn't bashing you, I was simply recommending you come off the cycle and let your body rest, perhaps have bloodwork done. And no I don't think you know too much about the cycle you are taking other than reading a few threads in the profile section.
    SEE THIS IS THE INFO I WAS TALKIN ABOUT NOT THE OTHER BULLSHIT THEY WERE THROWIN THANKS BRO ANY THING ELSE YOU COULD TELL ME WOULD BE APPRECIATED

That Poast Was Not For U

It Was For Pinnical

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'd like to tell you what's really wrong with your cycle,but you have such a shitty attitude I think I'll pass.Good luck throwing your cash away running HGH EOD..let alone anavar on training days only..//LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Pinnacle~
    HAHAH, I love his attitude!

Believe it or not, If you give this man the chance, he will enlighten you with tons of knowledge when he feels his help is appreciated.

speculating that the use of GH in this manner
    He is speculating which is another word for guessing!!He's basing his opinion on a study with children that have growth defects.....do as you want.I really could care less what happens to you.Everyone I know/or have known,including myself,run HGH ED with MAXIMUM effects!!

~Pinnacle~

IM NOT WORRED ABOUT GETTING TALLER BUT HOOKER STATES Therefore, I feel very comfortable speculating that the use of GH in this manner, which more closely simulates the natural secretion pattern of it, allows the GH receptors and the rest of the body to to more efficiently recover from it, and this will result in much more muscle growth over time (although height was examined in the previous study). My recommendations, therefore are 2 shots per day of .028iu/kg of bodyweight, taken every other day, for a minimum of 3months, and preferably for 2-3x that long….and preferably with the other synergistic compounds we’ve just taken a look at.
    THE UNDERLINED STATEMENT IS WHAT IM CONCERNED WITH

I Would Love To Run Hgh Every Day But I Dont Have The Funs All I Whant To Know Is Is Eod Going To Be An Affective Doseing Or Not And When I Was Reading What He Said It Sounded Like It Was

Here is the problem I see with this. You are taking 3ius/day. Your body probably produces approx. 1.5-2ius throughout the day, mostly in your first stage of sleep. SO, if you take 1.5iu in the morning and 1.5iu at night. This is really not doing much for you except for minimal fatloss, if that. I am 24 and I am just finishing 4iu/day for 6-7months. I am not impressed. I will wait until I am a bit older, say 30ish to see maximum results.

You need to start from the beginning and state where you are in this cycle, if you've started it yet, how long have you been on GH, and why you choose these dosages? Just tryin to help, but it is difficult.

If you don't have the money for a correct dosage of GH, DONT RUN IT. Spend your money more wisely, it really doesn't help that much! Trust me.

If I Knew The Answer To The Question I Asked I Would Not Have Asked It Also When I Asked It You Guys Were The Ones Being Stupid Insted Of Helping
    And I Never Had A Shitty Attitude With Pinnical It Was Directed To Magicstick2003 Again I Type Slow So My Post Might Come In After Someone Else Posts Sorry I Didnt Know Everyone Was So Sensitive

Here is the problem I see with this. You are taking 3ius/day. Your body probably produces approx. 1.5-2ius throughout the day, mostly in your first stage of sleep. SO, if you take 1.5iu in the morning and 1.5iu at night. This is really not doing much for you except for minimal fatloss, if that. I am 24 and I am just finishing 4iu/day for 6-7months. I am not impressed. I will wait until I am a bit older, say 30ish to see maximum results.

You need to start from the beginning and state where you are in this cycle, if you've started it yet, how long have you been on GH, and why you choose these dosages? Just tryin to help, but it is difficult.

If you don't have the money for a correct dosage of GH, DONT RUN IT. Spend your money more wisely, it really doesn't help that much! Trust me.
    OK BROTHER

Thanks

Magic's comment was fine IMO. You really never came off which in turn means you are going for a 6month test cycle. Your balls may never forgive you.

What Should I Repace Hgh With Im 511 210 But I Have 15% Bodyfat And I Can See My Abs But The Lower Part Is Still Hiddin I Heard Hgh Makes You Lose Fat At Injection Sites So I Figured It Would Be Good Since It Was Injected In That Area

That is a myth IMO. I did not notice any spot reducing. I'd personally just run the Test,Fina, and Var. I'd add Eq if you just really feel the need to add something. Two things I'd do before I started this cycle. 1.Get your diet in check and lower your BF before getting back on, which means start PCT at the appropriate time and take the proper break. 2.When you start, give you dosages and duration of each drug in check beforehand. ex.the Tren and Var. Test looks fine.

Wish I could be more help to you, but you've gotta be willing to help yourself.

If I Knew The Answer To The Question I Asked I Would Not Have Asked It Also When I Asked It You Guys Were The Ones Being Stupid Insted Of Helping
    And I Never Had A Shitty Attitude With Pinnical It Was Directed To Magicstick2003 Again I Type Slow So My Post Might Come In After Someone Else Posts Sorry I Didnt Know Everyone Was So Sensitive
    your the one with the shitty attitude bro.
    you want to know why your cycle is half ass?
    well ill tell you.
    as stated the whole hgh thing is pointless since you produce around 3/ day at your age.
    The fact that you haven;t even once come off gear and that you think you can just lower the dose and have that "count" as you time off is stupid. your body will never have time to recover, so therefore all you are doing is supressing your natty levels, unless you intend to be on HRT for the rest o you life you might want to consider some time off.
    as far as you fina is concerned you are only taking in like 120 mg or so a week. IMO that is a pointless dose, with which you are just wasting your money.
    The test you have is a good dose however with no time off i think you are a fool for continuing.
    Var at 50mg only on training days is also pretty pointless your blood levels will be spiking and flat lining out and the whole point is to keep your blood levels stable, which willn ot be accomplsihed like this.

Do you even know what PCT is?

and as for your comment that "Are All Hippocrits Every Body On This Web Site Is On Something " im currently on nothing, not even creatine so your generalization is kind of off.

Also do us a favor and learn to punctuate your writing so it is more legible. It's kinda hard to read a sentence that goes on and on and on with nothing to seperate it out cause all you do is keep reading and readin and nothing you say makes sense do you see what i mean

magic

What Should I Repace Hgh With Im 511 210 But I Have 15% Bodyfat And I Can See My Abs But The Lower Part Is Still Hiddin I Heard Hgh Makes You Lose Fat At Injection Sites So I Figured It Would Be Good Since It Was Injected In That Area
    diet and cardio.....if fat loss is your goal

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    your the one with the shitty attitude bro.
    you want to know why your cycle is half ass?
    well ill tell you.
    as stated the whole hgh thing is pointless since you produce around 3/ day at your age.
    The fact that you haven;t even once come off gear and that you think you can just lower the dose and have that "count" as you time off is stupid. your body will never have time to recover, so therefore all you are doing is supressing your natty levels, unless you intend to be on HRT for the rest o you life you might want to consider some time off.
    as far as you fina is concerned you are only taking in like 120 mg or so a week. IMO that is a pointless dose, with which you are just wasting your money.
    The test you have is a good dose however with no time off i think you are a fool for continuing.
    Var at 50mg only on training days is also pretty pointless your blood levels will be spiking and flat lining out and the whole point is to keep your blood levels stable, which willn ot be accomplsihed like this.

Do you even know what PCT is?

and as for your comment that "Are All Hippocrits Every Body On This Web Site Is On Something " im currently on nothing, not even creatine so your generalization is kind of off.

Also do us a favor and learn to punctuate your writing so it is more legible. It's kinda hard to read a sentence that goes on and on and on with nothing to seperate it out cause all you do is keep reading and readin and nothing you say makes sense do you see what i mean

magic
    Pretty much sums it up.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE SAID THIS FROM THE BEGINING WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THIS PROPBLEM GERKOFF ALL I WANTED WAS INFO NOT STUPID ASS COMMENTS

I love lamp!

whatever the problem occured from a lack of research on your part not my comment.

You Know What Man I Dont Even Know Why Im Arguing With You Your Absoulty Right You Have Been A Big Help, Much Appriciated. By The Way I Hope This Post Is Up To Your Gramatical Standers. Peace

I don't like how every word is capitalized. Seems kinda unfair to the first word in the sentence, since it deserves the credit for starting the sentence to begin with. Wouldn't you say?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    I love lamp!

LOL! im watching that right now while reading this thread....perfect timing dude...

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    "When in Rome"

Thread Information