tank7 is offline New Member

cycle question please help.

I am looking at doing my first cycle. I am 26 years old, 5'10" tall at 195lbs. I dont have much body fat on me to begin but I am looking at putting on some lean mass and losing the little bf that I do have. I got a really good deal on the gear I have even though I may not have to use it all. If you can please advise me of a good cycle to take. Here is what I have.....

1. (1) 50ml of Equipoise

2. (1) Deca QV 300

3. (2) Enantat QV 250

4. (2) Stan QV 50

Thanks!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tank7
    I am looking at doing my first cycle. I am 26 years old, 5'10" tall at 195lbs. I dont have much body fat on me to begin but I am looking at putting on some lean mass and losing the little bf that I do have. I got a really good deal on the gear I have even though I may not have to use it all. If you can please advise me of a good cycle to take. Here is what I have.....

1. (1) 50ml of Equipoise

2. (1) Deca QV 300

3. (2) Enantat QV 250

4. (2) Stan QV 50

Thanks!
    how long have your worked out? do you have a good base, or are you a beginner?

as for a possible first cycle, the QV test is a good first cycle, 500mg/week, for 12 weeks.

I do have a good base to start from since I have basically worked out all my life. Just a little bf that I want burn off but thats it.

robkesl- what do you mean by 500mg/week, for 12 weeks. Do you mean that I should take 500mg/week of each or 250mg/week of each to total the 500? Also I have Nolvadex 10mg tabs. How should I take them?

Thanks!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    yeah, i dont know, a good first bulking cycle is 500mgs of test per week, you said you can get test 250 so double up on that once per week. for 12 weeks.

i wouldnt mess around with the deca , stan, or equipose on your fist cycle.

the nolva i guess it depends how much you can get, typically people run nolva at 10-20mgs per day, throughout cycle and pct. i on the other hand am not prone to estrogen related gyno, and i didnt take nolva at all during the cycle, but during pct i have. as long as your diet is good id suggest that you play it out, if you think your getting gyno step up with the nolva.

Thread Information