Diplomat is offline New Member

Help on my cycle

A quick question on my second cycle this year i take 600mg of deca and 750 of sus a week I've been taking it for the last 2 months but i havent seen almost any gains my first cycle i did 300mg of deca and 500 sus and i gained 25 pounds. This cycle I've gotten stronger but am almost done and If anybody can help me and tell me what should i take next, I have plenty of Deca left what other test is good to take with it. Right now I weight 158 and i honestly i want to get to 200 I know it wont happen ova night but I need something that will get my weight and size up. Thanks

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat
    A quick question on my second cycle this year i take 600mg of deca and 750 of sus a week I've been taking it for the last 2 months but i havent seen almost any gains my first cycle i did 300mg of deca and 500 sus and I gained 25 pounds. This cycle I've gotten stronger but am almost done and If anybody can help me and tell me what should i take next, I have plenty of Deca left what other test is good to take with it. Right now I weight 158 lbs. and i honestly i want to get to 200 I know it wont happen ova night but I need something that will get my weight and size up. Thanks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but right now you say your weight is 158lbs. Right?
    And you did a cycle already that caused you to gain 25lbs. That would have put you at about 133lbs before you ran your first cycle. It makes my stomach uneasy to think someone would start to use gear at such a low weight. Even at 158lbs I wouldn't have considered it. I think if you would have researched and educated yourself first, before deciding to juice, you could have done well to achieve your goals naturally. I decided to use gear when I felt as though I reached my natural limits at about 190lbs. Some guys might say there is still room for improvement at that weight.
    Best peice of advice I could give you would be, after your done with your cycle, forget about the gear for now and re-assess your diet. Train hard, eat smart, and rest well. You might be suprised how close you may come to your 200lb goal naturally.

Peace,

SS.

Thread Information