bigwillster is offline Associate Member

50mg or 60mg of winny?

I'm gonna be starting my winny in a few weeks and was wondering if there's a major difference if I use 50mg or 60mg ED? Any comments or experienes are appreciated. I'm gonna be taking m-thistle 750mg, ALA 1000mg, and cran-x. I'm on week 6 of a ten week cycle of EQ600mg and sust 500mg. Thanks for your help.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Winny 50mg ed is very effective. To tell you the truth, I've used both 50 and 100 and did not feel the 2x the effect at 100mg. Therefore, I doubt you'll be able to tell too much differance between 50 and 60. BTW hows your cycle going? How much have you gained?

Originally posted by MindBomb
    Winny 50mg ed is very effective. To tell you the truth, I've used both 50 and 100 and did not feel the 2x the effect at 100mg. Therefore, I doubt you'll be able to tell too much differance between 50 and 60. BTW hows your cycle going? How much have you gained?
    I've gained about 16 lbs. I'm not too happy with my results but I figured out I needed to up my calories to about 3500 and change my workout routine. I started out at 165 and now i'm about 181.

Originally posted by bigwillster

I've gained about 16 lbs. I'm not too happy with my results but I figured out I needed to up my calories to about 3500 and change my workout routine. I started out at 165 and now i'm about 181.
    Thanks for the advice BTW>

MindBomb is offline Member
    16 lbs in to your sixth week is good. Your eq just kicked in about a week ago. You should most likely see more gains from here on. And with your intake of food and training your golden. Good luck the rest of the way bro.

Originally posted by MindBomb
    16 lbs in to your sixth week is good. Your eq just kicked in about a week ago. You should most likely see more gains from here on. And with your intake of food and training your golden. Good luck the rest of the way bro.
    Thanks for always helping out, bro. BIGW

Thread Information