Thread: injury

valique is offline Junior Member

injury

hhi guys today i tore my chest really bad and the dr. told me to rest for21 days theproblem is that i am in the middle of my ten week bulking cycle today was the wndsday of my 6th week. my cycle cosited of dbol 35mg weeks 1-4 testcyp 600mg 1-10 and eq500mg 1-10. so my question is should i stop the cycle wait for thrre weeks without bing able to workout and then start clomid or keep shootin g my self until thr 10th week even though am not going to be working out. so far i had gaind 20 pounds also iwant to know whats going to happen to my gains. plase help. i dont want my very hard work to be a
    waist. thanks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i would stop....wait my full time off amount..and start all over..i know its not what you want to here, but y waste the gear bro

wht do you mjean by fuul time of amount

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    man don't stop:just dont work the chest. I tore my quad in highschool right in the middle of football season so I took off a week, then heated it for 30 minutes every day before workout, and kinda took it easy a month later I was in the Squat rack again. just stay away from chest, and heat it with wet heat on days that might involve the chest(shoulders, tri's). Then after the 21 days is over start working it with really light wait. The blood will help heal the tear.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this is bullshit tried so many times to work through this shit it just most of the time fucks u more in the long run, this is my latest idea stop cycle lower diet a little work light weights higher reps that way i dont really lose any strength or size dont do any exercises that agravate that particular muscle take up to when it feels normal then try raising the weight slowly each time dont get carried away till u r 100% sure its ok then start cycle again and go from there just my years of exp with injuires and trying to work about them

peace

so should i still start clomid in 3 weeks

xplicit is offline Member
    valique how were ut gains up to the point of you stopping ? Are u somewhat happy with your results?

yea if gained 20 pounds

U gained 20 pounds or you wanted to gain 20 pounds

Swole is offline New Member
    valique...
    full time off means....taking off time equal to the time you were on.

With 20lbs of gains after 6 weeks, I would run the clomid after two weeks from your last shot. This way you will still keep some of your gains (maybe all) and will only have to replace the cloee (and of course add to your gear to be able to run a full new cycle.)

Remember that you have been shooting test into your body....meaning that your little friends are hibernating right now. If you stop your cycle without trying to turn them back on, you will loose a significant amount of your gains due to the fact that no natural test is being produced.

Just my opinions bro

Hope this helps some.

Swole

i have gained 20 pounds xplicit

20 pounds is great i would be happy wit that

yea but the problem is that im not going to be able to workout for thrre weekjs so i wanted to know what would be the best way to keep my gains wile not working out

I guess u still can do ur other body parts cause its the chest that u hurt and try to light workouts for chest. Ask your doctor first before u do anything u dont want to hurt it even more. Your gonna have to change ur diet up since ur not workin out so i guess u might have to eat less. I dont kno what cycle u did so i dont know when to start the clomid. How is ur chest to begin with was it one of ur weaker points?

no i cant do my other body parts my chest and my upper bi are purple and really swollen and i have to wear one of those straps that hold your arm. and chest was my strongest b part. my cycle was dbol35mg 1-4, cyp600mg-1-10, eq500mg 1-10, i was bigining my 6th week when i got injured last wndsday

Thread Information