Thread: Nolva vs Letro

demonds is offline Junior Member

Nolva vs Letro

Today I was playing around with a friend of mind , trowing little jabs and stuff, and when he hited me on the chest my nipple got real sore and it hurt a lot, so I actually started examinating my nipples and they look a little puffy but I think is more from the fat than actual gyno and when I look around for signs or bumps I dont fell any but everytime I press them they hurt and some water come out of them, I have never seen or have felt gyno on an actual person so I dont know what it feels like but water coming out and sornes when I press them are definetly a sign of gyno. Now my quest5ion is wich one should I use? is it true that if I use them at the same time they will compete aginst each other? I have both I just wanna know wich one is better, thanks for the advise.

I'm on second week of:
    Fina 75mg ED and superdrol 30mg ED and will be adding 100mg of Test prop ED on the 3 week. The fina and the test for 8 weeks and the SD for 4 weeks.

demonds is offline Junior Member
    bump

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Im not real familiar with the compounds your running and how they aromatize but i know that if your leaking you should throw some B6 in there and i would personally get on letro, but nolva might be enough for you. p.s. Do this shit asap!

Thread Information