reecy4 is offline New Member

Serious help needed!

Hi bro's, need some serious help with a first cycle. I've been doing research but there is so much crap posted on websites that want to sell you whatever it is they have got that it is hard to know who's advice to take and what to buy. So here goes you guys are last hope. I'm 25 6ft and currently 165lbs been training for just short of a year now and even though i'm pretty well defined i have no size/ mass to me as you can see. I eat well and keep cardio down to a minimum, just have a high metabolism i guess. Anyways i'm looking for any advice on a cycle that would give me some mass. Like i said everyone seems to have their own views and ideas of what is best but i would be grateful for any info/ advice at all. you can e-mail me at [email protected]. or post on here. thanks.
    Last edited by reecy4; 10-19-2005 at 03:05 PM. Reason: misspelt

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I hope you have a reliable source as I think being a newbie and posting your e-mail your opening yourself up to scammer's. Ignore the vast majority of e-mails you recieve.

You need to read Hooker's Profile's on Test Enanthate :
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

It wil give your more of an understanding on how testosterone actually works.

Testosterone is a key building block used when wanting to achieve some sort of muscle enhancement, that being strength, mass and cutting.

Its ideal for a first timer, such as yourself. Sides can be counteracted and prevented in most cases, with the correct dosages and compounds used.

Test only is all your need for a first cycle. Dosages being some where between 350-500mg/wk. There are 2 types of testosterone based copounds ideal for a first timer. Enanthate and Cypionate . They have long ester's, which means less frequent injections. 2x a week is sufficient. But need to be run for 10-12 weeks.

Nolvadex can be used to prevent gyno, doesed at 10-20mg/ED for the duration of the cycle. It will also act as a mild anti-bloating drug. Arimidex or Liquidex can also be used to prevent bloating. Liquidex is available from the site sponsor above. More information on Arimdex is in Hooker's Profile:
    Anabolic Review Profile: Arimidex (Anastrozole)

Nolvadex here:
    Anabolic Review Profile: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

Finally, and most importantly PCT. This is the key to attaining the majority of gains made whilst "on". Clomid and Nolvadex are used to start ones natural testosterone production back up due to chutting down during the cycle.

PCT should start when the testosterone is no longer active in one's blood. For Enan 14 days and Cyp 16 days.
    More information on Clomid is here:
    Anabolic review Profile: Clomid (Clomiphine Citrate)

PCT should be run as follows:
    Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Clomid starts 14 days after last Testosterone administration. Nolva must start at 20mg/ED the day after your last Testosterone administration.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

I hope this helps.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    personally i would like to see you gettin some more gym-time to build up a natural base mate,6 feet and 165 you could put on more size naturally before turnin to roids,jmo though.

thanks yeah have a reliable source lined up, looking for advice not to buy for all scammers out there! thanks bro!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    personally i would like to see you gettin some more gym-time to build up a natural base mate,6 feet and 165 you could put on more size naturally before turnin to roids,jmo though.
    Good point.

Try to hit 175-180lbs naturally, then hit the AS. 165lbs is a bit on the thin side IMHO. A good weight gainer and some creatine will work well.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    u shouldnt cycle at that weight with or not nearl enough years under the belt of lifting natural
    need to lift natural at least 3 to 5 years before even looking at AS u have a lot u can gain and not a big enough bass yet and after cycle u would loose all ur gains most likel making u mad and u would jump back on the juice at higher dosages and hurt yourself stay natural till at least 180 and 3 years lifting as a minimum most recommend over 5 years with like 200 plus pounds

thanks for the advice

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    go check out the diet forum on here, it sounds like you arent eating enough to gain. If you cant eat properly, steroids are worthless. You say you eat well, but do you actually know how many calories a day you eat? Do you know how many calories come from protein, fats, and carbs? I also suggest training naturally for a few more years as others have suggested too

Thread Information