Thread: 1st cycle

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

1st cycle

hey ppl,

looking at completing my 1st cycle towards the end of the year.. stats are 5'10 147 10%. Deciding between filibol or boldebal-h. Any thoughts? Should I up/lower the dozes? help!

wk 1-4 20mg d-bol/ed
    wk 1-10 200mg test prop, 300mg filibol forte
    wk 11-12 clomid

thanks

anyone??

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Re: 1st cycle

Originally posted by bulkmeUP
    hey ppl,

looking at completing my 1st cycle towards the end of the year.. stats are 5'10 147 10%. Deciding between filibol or boldebal-h. Any thoughts? Should I up/lower the dozes? help!

wk 1-4 20mg d-bol/ed
    wk 1-10 200mg test prop, 300mg filibol forte
    wk 11-12 clomid

thanks

is that filibol a kind of EQ? I am running my first cycle at 35 dbol ed/4wks. then 10 wks of 500 test, and 400 eq. Seeing great results, but I weigh over 200, so those doses may be a little high for you. I would do a little more test for sure, but some people will say thats enough. definitely more dbol. clomid should start 2-3 weeks after last eq shot.

filibol forte is an Australian produced type of methandriol diproprianate. Made by RAMVET, it consists of methandriol already stacked with deca . The EQ we have here is called Boldebal-H. Ive heard its awesome, but never really know until you try. I was speaking with a friend, he said anymore in those injections, and i'll be flooding my receptors. Ive been recommended both, I just dont know which to choose.

thanks

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Well, I know from experience that anything less than 30-35 of dbol isnt shit for me. even on a first cycle it wasnt. Also, I'm not very familiar with test prop doses, i hear its great though. If the prop is like most other tests though, I would shoot for more like 50mg ed or 100 eod. it really is up to you, there is a difference in opinions on how much test is necessary, so I can only speak from my experience that 500 has transformed my entire body. Something to think about.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    Well, I know from experience that anything less than 30-35 of dbol isnt shit for me.
    What dbol were you using?

Also... Bulkmeup keep it simple. I am telling you 3/day will be fine, with all you other gear.

Thread Information