SecondsBest is offline New Member

1st Cycle Advice

Hey guys, i need some advice or comments about my cycle im planning on doing. First of all i lost alot of weight, i went from 280 to 215, and now im ready to get big. i eat right and exercise daily. im wanting to do Test E 500mg/12 weeks. i know im only 19 but im really set on doing it. i want to finish up that cylce with maybe some winny, to get real cut, but right now just the test e and i have a pct. my question is what would u suggest or do u have any comments with the dosage, or a good pct to use, etc. like i said im just wanting to get big and only do a cycle and then maybe cut it up with some winny later on.

chest6 is offline Banned
    how tall are you and whats your bf at 215??

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsBest
    Hey guys, i need some advice or comments about my cycle im planning on doing. First of all i lost alot of weight, i went from 280 to 215, and now im ready to get big. i eat right and exercise daily. im wanting to do Test E 500mg/12 weeks. i know im only 19 but im really set on doing it. i want to finish up that cylce with maybe some winny, to get real cut, but right now just the test e and i have a pct. my question is what would u suggest or do u have any comments with the dosage, or a good pct to use, etc. like i said im just wanting to get big and only do a cycle and then maybe cut it up with some winny later on.
    Then you're not very intelligent.

6'1" 20% Bf

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsBest
    6'1" 20% Bf
    you should cut more body fat first, 20% is too high, and wait a few more years

what if i did a cycle of winny first?

Thread Information