Thread: Gyno problem

dsa8864667 is offline Member

Gyno problem

I got a slight case of gyno from last cycle that never went away. So this time around i bought anti-e. Im doing .5mg of i-dex 3x aweek and letro 5pumps, i think 5pumps is 1.25mg i take the for the rest of the week. The problem is with all of this stuff my gyno seems like it's getting worse. Im in my 10th week of a 15week cycle. What else should i do to help with my gyno problem.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO, ditch letro run nolva at 80 mg ed and l-dex @ .5mg ed. When the cycle is over you can try to eliminate the gyno with the letro start at 2.5 mg ed and taper down to .25 over 4 weeks.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    I already have nolva in hand but i dont have anymore i-dex is it ok to just do the nolva at 80mg?

Yeah run the nolva, you can run nolva and the letro at the same time, but the efficacy of the letro is reduced by nearly 40%. So you could continue the letro @ 1mg ed with the nolva @ 80mg ed. As soon as you feel symptoms are diminishing stop the letro, you don't want to eliminate you estrogen, just lower it.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Yeah run the nolva, you can run nolva and the letro at the same time, but the efficacy of the letro is reduced by nearly 40%. So you could continue the letro @ 1mg ed with the nolva @ 80mg ed. As soon as you feel symptoms are diminishing stop the letro, you don't want to eliminate you estrogen, just lower it.
    I believe that when running the two together it is the efficiency of the nolva that is reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I believe that when running the two together it is the efficiency of the nolva that is reduced.
    Taken from another thread on AR-
    NOTE: After this was posted, Pheedno mentioned the following which has been placed here to shed light on this possible mistake made by the original author of this post Nolva in full clinical doses(20mgED) reduces letro plasma levels by 37.6%(Not the other way around at 50%). Nolva in full clinical doses reduces anastrozol plasma levels by 27%.

Thread Information