Thread: where to start?

juggernautPD is offline New Member

where to start?

I am probably the 100th person to ask this same type of question, but here I go. I am 22y/o and have been working out on and off since I was 18. Now that I have a stable school and work schedule I am back in the gym, and will be able to stay with it for good this time. My goal is to bulk up as much as possible and then cut down come summer time. With the winter coming around I figure now would be a good time to bulk up, so I am eating as much as I can, and lifting heavy 5 days a week.
    I buddy of mine was talking about a guy who can get him a 10 week cycle of “something” that will add 35 pounds, and that got me thinking… so here I am, trying to do some research on the subject matter because I know its not as easy as taking a couple shots a week, diet, and working out. Hell, even getting something like that seems to be hard enough for me anyways. Any ideas on where a guy like me should start off, or even a direction of where to get “anything”? I am 5’10” 185 pounds with about 17%bf, I have a good knowledge of nutrition, due to my schooling for being a RN. And with that, I also know the proper ways to give IM’s, but no clue on where the best IM site’s are for something like this. With all of the stuff out there I just don’t want to do something that a buddy can get for me with out understanding everything. Thank for taking the time to help me out, it means a lot.
    PS, I have no idea what it is he can get his hands on.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    you won't find a source of any substances here, but you'll find a wealth of info. If you're looking to bulk, check out the drug profiles forum, which contains info on all kinds of AAS. If I were you I'd be doing a single ester of testosterone like cyp or enan for a first cycle, and if you run that for 10-12 weeks and have proper nutrition you'll gain 30 lbs for sure.

Montgomery

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, if only all noobs posted like this. You have an open mind which is rare.Since you have no education on AAS at all, read the Educational threads in the Steroid Forum. After you have learned not only the basic anatomy of hormone pathways in the body but also the chemicals used to manipulate them, you will have the vocabulary to speak on the subject. Basically, just research this site like crazy.

juggernautPD is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Wow, if only all noobs posted like this. You have an open mind which is rare.Since you have no education on AAS at all, read the Educational threads in the Steroid Forum. After you have learned not only the basic anatomy of hormone pathways in the body but also the chemicals used to manipulate them, you will have the vocabulary to speak on the subject. Basically, just research this site like crazy.
    So that was an intelligent post on the part of this noobs? Well at least I did something right! My buddy’s guy can get just about whatever from the sounds of it (but I have no idea as of right now), its just a matter of when we talks to him, I hate middle men. Oh well, there are some huge guys at the world gym I lift at in Rochester NY, one or two of them have to know a thing or two about gear. To bad it’s not as easy as just walking up to someone and asking, haha. Anyhow, thanks for the heads up, and as I look around the site I am picking up a lot of good info, thanks guys, Ill keep all of you posted!

Thread Information