needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

None TEST cycles...!?!?!

Just been reading this thread :
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=201903

i know this guy got laughed at and to be honest i can see why you all think he's a tool after this post :
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ight=MIND+ROSS

But back to the point, have any of you had any success with no test cycles ?
    Iv got abit of a phobia about body hair, dont say just shave coz i dont want it to get where i need to all the time but i was wondering...If i run a cycle of say EQ/Winny and Primo or Deca ...as there not very androgenic would it result in substancially less hair growth when cycling ?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, it would.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    just don't run deca alone, it's to suppressive. try eq and winny, iv heard good things

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    i asked this ? a while ago nobody said anything realy except it will shut down your body. I still dont understand why you need test unless its just to avoid impotence but i never event got that answer

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    so basically, if i only use Winny, EQ, Var, Primo and Dbol , i should not get increased growth of body hair...?????

amstaf; If you want max gains on a cycle test will be a must. For someone who highly value their skin and hair, test is a bad idea, as it can promote severe acne and hairloss since it converts directly to dht. (Test will make your skin worse for sure.) But test and tren is the best muscle-builders.

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    so basically, if i only use Winny, EQ, Var, Primo and Dbol, i should not get increased growth of body hair...?????
    I have used this cycle:

primo 1g. ew
    winny75 mgs ed

Got no growth of bodyhair, only rock hard muscles with veins popping out everywhere!

Thread Information