MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Gear and Shin-Splints?

My friend is on week 8 of a 10 week d-bol (only 4 weeks), omnadren , deca cycle. He said that he's been doing the same path around campus to get to his classes for the last 4 months, but up until about 3 weeks ago he says he's getting terrible shin splints while walking. He asked me if I thought it could be a side-effect of the gear, I said maybe it had to do with increased pumps or something, but I really wasn't sure. Anyone ever experience this? He says it gets so bad he has to sit down once or twice during the walks to class.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I do .. I had them alreasy b4 cycle but now they r really bad. cant even do leg presses at the time.. cant run and have to walk carefully . that sux man!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    happens to me but usually when i'm on dbol . no expierence with omnadren but i would think that it would be from a huge pump.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    yup happens to me - makes football a nightmare to play!

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    do foot curls it will strenghten the muscles and keep the bone from splintering

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    any other advice I really would need it. I already had this problem b4 ever cycling...

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    i cant c how foot curls would do anything. Shin slints are from the muscle being pumped up and, because the muscle is inside a bag (Compartment) the pumped muscle cause a lot of pressure on the bacg so then you get pain. When its bad, shin splints are also called anterior compartment syndrome. You can go to th edocs n complain about it and request to be have a small surgery which cuts the bag open to releive the pressure. My brother had this done because it was hard and painful to walk sometimes

raginredneck is offline Junior Member
    yes, i ran 1st time in 4 weeks while on sust, my chins hurt like never before in my life. it has to do with the sust

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Thanks for the reply guys. At least now he'll know what's responsible.

Thread Information