stu
    stu is offline Junior Member

test-400 ,weird things

Just unsure about this test, 1 day after 500mg shot in but ,was a bulging pain hard spot like 5 inches round seems like it is moving, its 2 days later now and it is higher up,less painful now but look in the mirror i can see a bulge, kinda bruised also,,,,,,peace of mind wanna see if that is unusual,,,,would call supplier but he got shot,,,not related to gear.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    Just unsure about this test, 1 day after 500mg shot in but ,was a bulging pain hard spot like 5 inches round seems like it is moving, its 2 days later now and it is higher up,less painful now but look in the mirror i can see a bulge, kinda bruised also,,,,,,peace of mind wanna see if that is unusual,,,,would call supplier but he got shot,,,not related to gear.
    It's a normal reaction to high concentration gear.You have an inflamation most likely.The bruise is from going through a small vein I'd guess.Make sure you get deep into the muscle tissue with your shot and massage the area well after injection.

~Pinnacle~

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.spotinjections.com/info.htm

could have been a sanitary issue.

did you follow these steps?

stu
    yes my wife is a nurse,,,she better of done it rite,,could it be a normal reaction,,put 250mg in each cheek....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    would call supplier but he got shot,,,not related to gear.

Maybe he got shot b/c all he sells is T400 and people are seeing the results they are getting???

Aww man Stu you know how I feel about T400. I never say i told you so, so I'll leave it out.

Let's see what we can do here for you. Did you take 1 500mg shot??? 1.25ccs?? Why did you take the much at 1 time? Are you running 1g a week split up between 2 shots???

You may have no gone in deep enough into the glute, what size needle are you using? I'd love to ride it off on the depth of the injection but once again, T400 is harsh man. Very concentrated and might be taking a while to take its course.

Quote me on it if you want buddy. But I'm pretty sure I recommended you to get rid of it, turn a profit and get something else. I know I posted that a few days ago.. Cant remember if it was you or someone else? Hmmmmmmmmmm

T400 is garbage!!!!

yes my wife is a nurse,,,she better of done it rite,,could it be a normal reaction,,put 250ml in each cheek....

Did I really take that long typing??? When I stated typing there were 0 replies. Then when I submitted mine there was 4. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez you guys are fast huh???

Did you switch tips after injecting in the first glute? Are both sore or just 1?

stu
    yes you told me to dump it out the window but i ordered some oil to mix next time,22g,1 and half inche needle, gonna split it up now 2 time a week

stu
    i switched, both are sore

yes you told me to dump it out the window but i ordered some oil to mix next time,22g,1 and half inche needle, gonna split it up now 2 time a week

PM sent

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Maybe he got shot b/c all he sells is T400 and people are seeing the results they are getting???

Aww man Stu you know how I feel about T400. I never say i told you so, so I'll leave it out.

Let's see what we can do here for you. Did you take 1 500mg shot??? 1.25ccs?? Why did you take the much at 1 time? Are you running 1g a week split up between 2 shots???

You may have no gone in deep enough into the glute, what size needle are you using? I'd love to ride it off on the depth of the injection but once again, T400 is harsh man. Very concentrated and might be taking a while to take its course.

Quote me on it if you want buddy. But I'm pretty sure I recommended you to get rid of it, turn a profit and get something else. I know I posted that a few days ago.. Cant remember if it was you or someone else? Hmmmmmmmmmm

T400 is garbage!!!!

I can't agree with you on the test 400 bro. I got great results when I ran it with tren . Maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but I love the stuff.
    Well, apart from the snooker ball it leaves in my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    I can't agree with you on the test 400 bro. I got great results when I ran it with tren . Maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but I love the stuff.
    Well, apart from the snooker ball it leaves in my ass!

Hey to each is their own and I'm glad that you found good results from it. I wish more people were getting better results from it.

What were the sides on it Steve??? What kind of Tren?

Hey to each is their own and I'm glad that you found good results from it. I wish more people were getting better results from it.

What were the sides on it Steve??? What kind of Tren?
    Besides the pain afterwards, I didn't notice any sides. The test 400 and tren were both from generic labs.
    I did experience tren cough on the cycle though. Not very nice at all!

stu
    steve were your symptoms the same as mine bump in the ass pretty big,,,if so did it do that every time you shot.....

steve were your symptoms the same as mine bump in the ass pretty big,,,if so did it do that every time you shot.....

Pretty much. Some weren't as bad as others though. Still no picnic. I'm shooting it along with deca and EQ now, so it's a little more diluted than i've done it in the past. Def helps.

I did experience tren cough on the cycle though. Not very nice at all!

This has to be one of the worst sides ever!!!! Awww man

This has to be one of the worst sides ever!!!! Awww man
    Too right it is bro. I'm glad I done some research on here before I ran tren . If I hadn't I'd prob have thought I was about to die!
    Bad bacne on tren too.

Bad bacne on tren too.
    See thats the thing Steve. The last time I ran tren I did EOD injections and got the worst acne ever!!! Now I"m running it ED and havent gotten a blemish. It definitely makes a huge difference

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Is this T400 by Denkall, or another brand?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Is this T400 by Denkall, or another brand?
    I have never heard of a T400 that wasnt Denkall. I"m sure its out there though. My comments were on Denkall

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    I think T400 does work better with an addition of another substance, besides, since test is test, I dont see the actual need to have all the different esthers in it. Its not like they're putting an actual 400mg's in it anyways. I think you can get better results with less painful gear, IMO. I did T400 for 10 weeks, only because it was my first cycle and I figured that to be successful in using gear you had to be dedicated, even if there is a little pain. But I found found more info thru research and learned about better things. Dump T400 if you're using it alone, keep it if you're combining with another. Tren sounds like an excellent ideal as someone mentoned. Good luck!

stu
    my painful lump has now dissapated,, after i sat on a heat pad for 2 hours last night,,,now im gonna mix the t400 with some oil and deca put it in my deltoid hopefully that will be a little sweeter...

Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Its not like they're putting an actual 400mg's in it anyways.

At least someone agrees with me

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have never heard of a T400 that wasnt Denkall. I"m sure its out there though. My comments were on Denkall
    Personally I am with you Jay, have heard nothing good about Denkall T400, but there may be some UGL's that have figured out how to make it with a more user friendly composition.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive ran t400 from a variety of UGL's and they have always been alot less painfull than QV or denkall..QV,denkall seem to use way to much BA for comfort..

raginredneck is offline Junior Member
    im runnin a ugl it says sustanon 10ml-400mg i am not impressed it has same sides as described above actually feel worse 2 days after .could this be t-400 or diffreant dose sustanon . i got some karachi on order im gonna thro this in the trash when i get it . the ugl

Quote Originally Posted by raginredneck
    im runnin a ugl it says sustanon 10ml-400mg i am not impressed it has same sides as described above actually feel worse 2 days after .could this be t-400 or diffreant dose sustanon . i got some karachi on order im gonna thro this in the trash when i get it . the ugl

Yea the karachi's are nice, dam pakistanians are doing something right for a change huh?. I've ran them before and got pretty decent results.

I"m sure the breakdown of esters from your UGL sustanon are similar to those of T400. Can't say for a fact they are though.

Thread Information