Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Another Test, Dbol, And Deca + Finasteride Q

Hey fellaz. I'm still a little confused here on this topic. I'm about to run a cyp, deca and dbol cycle and i've been using finasteride for the past 2 months ed. It's working great with my hair and I don't want to stop taking it. I hear people saying it's not good to use deca and finasteride together, but is there anyway that I can incorporate it into my cycle. Sounds like from most responses, i've read that the only option is to drop the deca completely. Anyone that has had done it or had good results with it feel free to respond? Thanks.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Hey fellaz. I'm still a little confused here on this topic. I'm about to run a cyp, deca and dbol cycle and i've been using finasteride for the past 2 months ed. It's working great with my hair and I don't want to stop taking it. I hear people saying it's not good to use deca and finasteride together, but is there anyway that I can incorporate it into my cycle. Sounds like from most responses, i've read that the only option is to drop the deca completely. Anyone that has had done it or had good results with it feel free to respond? Thanks.
    Drop it, finasteride/deca will make it worse. D-bol is going to be hell on your hair too. Something similar would be to do prop at the beginning and drop the d-bol and maybe replace the deca with eq or just run the cyp.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Drop it, finasteride/deca will make it worse. D-bol is going to be hell on your hair too. Something similar would be to do prop at the beginning and drop the d-bol and maybe replace the deca with eq or just run the cyp.
    I've used dbol a few times before and I've had no problems with hairloss. I've never used Deca and I just bought a shitload of it so I don't to waste it and I've been wanting to try it for the longest time. Does Dutasteride have the same effect with Deca? Guess i'll just have to drop the fina for 3-4 months and use the Nizoral and see what happens.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Does Dutasteride have the same effect with Deca?
    Same idea.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    Don't use finasteride with deca . (even though you want too)
    No body could explain why when I was trying to find out about it. I found this website answered my questions.
    www.hairloss-research.org
    Look at the steroids and hairloss page.

Thread Information