testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

what's the fvckin deal with calf injections?

alright, so i research on this topic. what i found was alot of people saying they hurt like a b1tch, some say they shoot them all the time and have no probs, some say it's dangerous? so, the only reason i'm considering them is because they are lacking big time compaired to the rest of my build. i know that site growth is a huge disputed issue, but im gonna try it out for myself. i'm running winstrol 50mgs ed so it will only be .5ml per injection. should i use a slin pin? i hear under 1ml and using a pin shorter than an inch is key. OPINIONS? EXPERIENCES?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    no experience, but i have heard calves have little blood flow.. that's the reason they are a problem site.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i pop em with 25g 1" pins usually once a week. if i don't get deep enough they hurt. but i've also heard the danger with calves is that they are so far down the circulation isn't that great so some people develop problems. no problems here though.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I use to shoot winny in them all the time. I used a slin pin. The first time ever though the whole area got red and puffy and I was limping for a couple of days. I did it on the wrong side of the calf and must of hit something. Never had a problem after that though but yeah a slin pin is perfect for the calf with winny.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it's a waste of time if u are doing it for localized growth...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i think it's a waste of time if u are doing it for localized growth...
    well, i've used test suspension before, shooting only glutes. my ass got noticably bigger. i don't know if it was from the susp or what. but i figure what the hell, i might as well try. your supposed to shoot the outside of the muscle, correct?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i wouldn't recomend it bro. i shot up test prop in my calf once and it had me limping for over a week. when i say limping, i don't just mean i was having trouble walking, i literally couldn't put any weight on it at all. without a doubt it was the most painful thing ive ever done to myself. if you want to add some size to your calves, try using only your calf muscles when you walk up stairs. i know this sounds dumb, but if you remember to do it every time you walk up a flight of staris it will add some size. this worked nicely for me

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well, i've used test suspension before, shooting only glutes. my ass got noticably bigger. i don't know if it was from the susp or what. but i figure what the hell, i might as well try. your supposed to shoot the outside of the muscle, correct?
    Bro sometimes u worry me...lol

TCEL300 is offline Member
    siteinjections.com brotha...i stay away from the calves i have heard horror stories..im hitting my tri's first time 2nite

Bro sometimes u worry me...lol
    hehe. just look for me, i'm the one with the big ass

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    i'm the one with the big ass
    Bet your BOYfriend loves that!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    you should know. i stole him from you

~Pinnacle~

Bro u kill me... i was goin for the same joke...
    test u can't give us the easy joke... lol

you should know. i stole him from you
    Dammm I wondered where Lorenzo the African Queen went.His horsecock treating well is it?

~Pinnacle~

Dammm I wondered where Lorenzo the African Queen went.His horsecock treating well is it?

~Pinnacle~
    lorenzo the african queen??

the 3 of us should stop hangin out at the same thread...lol

the 3 of us should stop hangin out at the same thread...lol
    but we are the three stooges. and i'm Curly, the one with the big ass.

but we are the three stooges. and i'm Curly, the one with the big ass.
    i don't know why u had to bring your big ass into this???

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    hurt too much, stick to bigger muscles

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Awhile back I read about calf injections possibly causing Deep Vein Thrombosis.

This page of The Merck manual does mention injection as a possible cause.

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec03/ch036/ch036b.html

I quoted the paragraph under "Causes" for you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Merck manual
    Veins may be injured during surgery, by injection of irritating substances, or by certain disorders, such as Buerger's disease. They may also be injured by a clot, making formation of a second clot more likely.
    You might want to check this out for yourself. I have no first hand experience of this nor have I ever known anyone who has had this problem either. Just felt I should mention it, just in case.

I've read posts of successful and problem free calf injections, I even tried it myself but didn't like calf injections at all and do not include them in my rotation.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    calf injects are such a pain in the ass.. i shot prop in them and it was slightly annoying to feel the shit in my calf every step i took. it was also hard to get the pin in there, a lot of nerves or something makes it hard to shoot

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    alright, so i research on this topic. what i found was alot of people saying they hurt like a b1tch, some say they shoot them all the time and have no probs, some say it's dangerous? so, the only reason i'm considering them is because they are lacking big time compaired to the rest of my build. i know that site growth is a huge disputed issue, but im gonna try it out for myself. i'm running winstrol 50mgs ed so it will only be .5ml per injection. should i use a slin pin? i hear under 1ml and using a pin shorter than an inch is key. OPINIONS? EXPERIENCES?
    calf injections are dangerous due to the lack of blood flow in the lower extremities and u can develop blood clots which if loosened will travel to the lungs or heart and kill u almost instantly. many have been successful but i prefer the safe than sorry method. if u r on ur feet all day the incidence of a dvt(blood clot) is severly diminished the prob is when u go to sleep at night. if ur hell bent on calf injections get urself a pair of tedd hose and sleep with those on. they are thick tight panty hose that they make u wear in hospitals after surgery or when u will be on bed rest for more that a couple of days.

localized growth is a myth my calves are huge but they are mostly genetics. just for the record i have abused my calves in the gym and they are never sore the day after but i had an incident where some fine girls in my neighborhood were double dutch jump roping and i joined in for a good hour. the next morning my calves were so sore i couldnt even walk. ever since that day i incorporate jump rope into my calf workout. maybe u should try it.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    I did calf injections once just to see how my body would react, well I had a hard time walking for two days, i injected 1 cc of test into each one, I felt like I needed a wheelchair just to get around, nah, just kidding but it hurt alot, I guess it varies for each individual though, just be prepared. ok.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    localized growth is a myth my calves are huge but they are mostly genetics. just for the record i have abused my calves in the gym and they are never sore the day after but i had an incident where some fine girls in my neighborhood were double dutch jump roping and i joined in for a good hour. the next morning my calves were so sore i couldnt even walk. ever since that day i incorporate jump rope into my calf workout. maybe u should try it.
    good advice, thanks

This is a good argument that will be disputed for years to come. My personal opinion is "no" drugs do not cause local growth except for stuff like synthol which I don't recommend. Just my opinion, but I've tried winny and primo which have also to have been said to contain local growth properties and I noticed nada.

you can always count on inspector injector. nice dude, thaniks

inspector injector.

Is that what the african queen is calling himself these days?..lol..

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    My gym parter has injected winny into his tris and they exploded..dunno if it would work for you with your calf, but i saw the growth with my own eyes...he's trying winny in his bis next, that crazy mofo
    If the calf injections dont work..just drink it!!!! lol

calves are prone to:
    infection
    scar tissue
    nerve damage

they are not reccomended.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all why would you want to endure all that pain knowing what other site injects feel like.... ive youve ever tried traps, lats, and pecs then ull know what im talking bout..... calf workouts are the worst the next day.... think bout the pain of not being able to walk after a leg work out as well..... it ain't worth it....

RobbieG is offline Member

your ass gets big from squats.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The calves are notorious to develope. It depends on genetics for the ratio of fast-twicth and slow-twicth fibers. It's most slow-twicth which don't hypertrophy much. Black people have a even harder time due to high insertions. Blood flow is limited in the calves and it's not hard to hit a vein.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Calf Injections = ouch!

snog_usmc is offline New Member
    I prefer calves to glutes, the pain isn't that bad and I get more control/safer injections then trying to reach around for a glute.

i would only be injecting .5cc of winny each time. i don't think the pain would be unbearable. using a slin pin too

i would only be injecting .5cc of winny each time. i don't think the pain would be unbearable. using a slin pin too
    imo its not about the pain, its about deadly blood clots that can develop. but if u want to risk it to each their own!

steve lopez is offline New Member
    edmen2 made one serious point. I have only done arm injections, bi's and tri's. i believe the feeling of localized growth is only temporary and the only way to develop sik gains is time and sound training.

Thread Information