Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Testosterone NGL levels

Hey, Where do you want your Total Testosterone levels to BE ON CYCLE, for a blood test?? Is 1400-1500ngl good or do you want something higher?

Blog Entries
    Anyone???

Lunacy is offline Member
    A post yesterday had someone who got their levels checked and they were around 3600! I am really not sure where they should be on cycle. Ill try to find the post.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Look for a thread called "blood work" by Theatrix (think thats right).

Blog Entries
    Thanks, DAM 3600. Thats nuts. Is that where you want to be while on a cycle or is that unusally high?? What kind of cycle would put your level that high? I used test for over two years and also get blood work done and never came close to that . I was using 750mgs/week of enan and was only around 1500-1600 ng total test( not sure about free test). Is a level around 1500-1600ng enough to tax receptor sites or would you want a higher number??

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Thanks, DAM 3600. Thats nuts. Is that where you want to be while on a cycle or is that unusally high?? What kind of cycle would put your level that high? I used test for over two years and also get blood work done and never came close to that . I was using 750mgs/week of enan and was only around 1500-1600 ng total test( not sure about free test). Is a level around 1500-1600ng enough to tax receptor sites or would you want a higher number??

Not sure what range is good for growth bro and he has his cycle listed. You used test for 2 years straight or on and off?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have never heard anyone state that there was an optimal level of test while on cycle, as it has a dose repondent curve I think this would be a made up number. IMO And as far a taxing the receptor sites I don't think this is a real concern due to the fact that theoretically Test actually causes the production of ARs.

Blog Entries
    Ahhh , Yea that makes sense.. Good info!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Not sure what range is good for growth bro and he has his cycle listed. You used test for 2 years straight or on and off?

Yea test for two years. 10-12wk cycle pct then time off = time on to recover HPTA than repeat. So in alittle over two years about 5 cycles..

Thread Information