chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Natural comp and piss test?

Can they really test for ALL types of steroids with just using your urine? I went to a "natural" show the other day and it looked like alot of juicers up there......also I guess they give a polygraph test too. How easy is it to get around these? Also does this new steroid cleanse work for all types of gear?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    there is a lab test posted on the board about the steroid cleanse.,...i guess its legit

bump this up, wouldnt you need to take a blood test to detect ALL types of steroids ?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know about all the comp stuff, but this kid that goes to my gym (who i have had to get shyt for personally entered an all natural comp 3 weeks ago..took first and passed the steroid test..and i'm 90% sure there was a polygraph involved as well so i d k

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I know I could not compete naturally if I wasn't natural. I don't think steroids are cheating as long as your competing in an untested contest. How can you feel like you accomplished a clean win in a tested show if you cheated the system?

In my first contest this last spring I was planning on a local tested show. But, during prep I decided I needed clen to bring this 42 yr old body into better shape. Clen is banned so I competed in an untested show instead. Still placed 2nd out of 13 in the Open middleweights and 2nd out of 7 in Masters.

gb35 is offline New Member
    where can i find clen in canada? one place i tried in winnipeg called primolabs was bullshit. Thanks

gb35 is offline New Member
    is it good to combine both winstrol and clen ?im not looking for size .

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I know I could not compete naturally if I wasn't natural. I don't think steroids are cheating as long as your competing in an untested contest. How can you feel like you accomplished a clean win in a tested show if you cheated the system?

In my first contest this last spring I was planning on a local tested show. But, during prep I decided I needed clen to bring this 42 yr old body into better shape. Clen is banned so I competed in an untested show instead. Still placed 2nd out of 13 in the Open middleweights and 2nd out of 7 in Masters.
    i agree with you 100%, and congrats on your show, thats damn good in an untested show, especially if you only ran clen god knows what they were on to be there..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    i dont know about all the comp stuff, but this kid that goes to my gym (who i have had to get shyt for personally entered an all natural comp 3 weeks ago..took first and passed the steroid test..and i'm 90% sure there was a polygraph involved as well so i d k

So how did he do it?

system admin is offline Owner
    The cleanse will work for your urine and blood.

Urine samples are used for Steroid Testing 99% of the time. Blood is not needed to be collected to see ALL types.

bc

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810

Good going, people competing in natural comps that are not natural piss me off. Congrats on coming 2nd as well.

Thread Information