jef
    jef is offline Member

deca and nizoral shampoo / dht blocker?

Does Nizoral shampoo block DHT? Therefore if someone is using deca in a cycle to NOT use nizoral?

chest6 is offline Banned
    bump

jef
    jef is offline Member
    bump

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Nizoral contains ketoconazole, which is used to help block dht conversion and also help to cleanse the scalp of fatty deposits that build up in the follicle.

Should I NOT use Nizoral when using DEca then? Since it is a DHT blocker?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca only cylcle want affect your hair-line even if you are prone to balding! Why? Because it converts to dhn in the scalp and skin which is an milder androgen. Not because dhn has no affect at all, but because nadrolone will also shut down your natrual test so there will be much less dht to be convertet to the scalp. The breaking point is around 400mgs, or a little bit more. You can take Nizoral when using deca, but its not really needed, unless you are stacking with test or other gear.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Deca only cylcle want affect your hair-line even if you are prone to balding! Why? Because it converts to dhn in the scalp and skin which is an milder androgen. Not because dhn has no affect at all, but because nadrolone will also shut down your natrual test so there will be much less dht to be convertet to the scalp. The breaking point is around 400mgs, or a little bit more. You can take Nizoral when using deca, but its not really needed, unless you are stacking with test or other gear.
    Thanks Vitor...in my situation I would be stacking with Test C and Deca ...
    I read not to use any DHT blockers if using DEca and wouldn't Nizoral be somewhat of a DHT blocker?

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    Thanks Vitor...in my situation I would be stacking with Test C and Deca ...
    I read not to use any DHT blockers if using DEca and wouldn't Nizoral be somewhat of a DHT blocker?

as far as i know nizoral shampoo is incorporated into cycles to help reduce damage to hair because it reduces androgenic damage to hair follicles, i didnt think it was a dht blocker, but i could be wrong. anybody know if its true?

jef
    jef is offline Member
    This is from http://www.antiaging-systems.com/a2z/nizoral.htm

The anti-fungal and anti-hair loss shampoo!
    Nizoral ® shampoo contains ketoconazole and is a potent anti-dandruff shampoo that appears to actually help prevent hair loss.

One reason may be that Nizoral ® helps to block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is believed that DHT has a role in the hair follicle dying and falling out.

Furthermore, it is now believed that Nizoral ® helps to remove sebum deposits. These fatty deposits lie on the scalp and appear to clog the hair follicles and may prevent or reduce the nutritional supply to the follicle. Sebum deposits can't be removed with normal scalp cleansing techniques.

The regular use of 2% strength Nizoral ® helps prevent hair loss and improves the scalp condition.

Apply daily in place of your usual shampoo for 14 days and thereafter at least 1 or 2 times a week. Leave on a while before rinsing and use a quality conditioner, such as Gerovital-H3..

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can take Nizoral with deca , no problem. And if you are taking test you shuld use it. Yust dont use proscar with deca!

Thread Information