musclestack is offline Productive Member

lost couple of pounds, why???

Hey, fellas. I'm currently in my 2nd week of Anadrol and Test E cycle. After one week, I was up 6-7 lbs., but the last 2 days I've lost 2 lbs. (one lb. each day). This is VERY frustrating. My strength is still climbing pretty damn fast, but I just can't figure out why I would've lost those 2 pounds. The only thing that I can think of is: (kinda funny, but might be the reason ) I went like three days w/o taking a s**t---I think it's due to the excessive amount of protein shakes I'm taking (3/day). I finally did a couple of days ago, which is when I started to lose the weight. Also, before cycle, I had been running creatine, so maybe I lost a little water after discontinuing it???

I'll let you know at the end of the week sometime if my weight rebounds, but in the meantime, anyone have any input on this? Like is said, VERY frustrating. Now, I'm gonna go try to squeeze a s**t out.

MS

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    dont look at the scale so hysterically ... weight changes alot.. has a lot to do how hydrated/ full u r etc..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    2lbs could be anything, drink a few glasses of water. Let the mirror talk instead of the scale.

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Defintely...don't watch the scale so much. Let the mirror guide you. If you are going to weigh yourself, I would say once a week...same day each week, same time in the morning right after waking up.

I used to fluctuate as much as 5lbs on any given day at any given time when I competed in wrestling...water weight is a b*tch sometimes.

needle is offline Senior Member
    simple water-

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Why put yourself on an emotional rollercoaster?

Weigh yourself once a week just as LoneLifter suggests.

Judge your cycle success by comparing your starting weight to your weight a month after PCT is over.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    True, thanks for the helpful advice. I weigh myself in the morning right when I get up for most accurate readings.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Judge your cycle success by comparing your starting weight to your weight a month after PCT is over.
    Exactly.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Exactly.
    Yea - two weeks is way too short a time to worry about that. I ilttle diff in water consumption, a couple big dumps like you said you had - theres your 2 lbs. Dont sweat it - eat right , work hard and check again in 4 weeks. Better yet, get a tape measure and measure chest , arms , legs etc and check it again in 6 weeks - then you'll know its happening.

Thread Information