HeavyHitter87 is offline New Member

do i have any hope

is there any hope of still be ing able to build muscle with out juice after uve done a cycle. and dont plan on juiceing again

Georgie is offline Member
    Of course. Steroids are not what builds muscle. Hard work, dedication, and a good diet builds muscles. Steroids can help make you become 20-30% better. They are by no means the foundation of a body building program.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Of course. Steroids are not what builds muscle. Hard work, dedication, and a good diet builds muscles. Steroids can help make you become 20-30% better. They are by no means the foundation of a body building program.
    Exactly.

Unless you are anabolically developed above your genetic limit or an old fart, with proper diet, training etc you can always develop muscle.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    push ur self to the limit...if u dont wanna juice then try creatine or other sups...Noxplode is by far the best legal supplement i've ever tried...give that a try

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if you train hard, eat right and get enough rest in between workouts you can always make gains, regardless of how roided out you are above your natural limit.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    push ur self to the limit...if u dont wanna juice then try creatine or other sups...Noxplode is by far the best legal supplement i've ever tried...give that a try
    damn bro...who the hell is that in your avatar!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    if you train hard, eat right and get enough rest in between workouts you can always make gains, regardless of how roided out you are above your natural limit.
    Your statement is complete and utter B.S. If you have propelled your physique beyond its genetic limit by using AAS, no amount of training, eating, and rest will allow you to keep it once you quit cycling period. If you are beneath your genetic limit then yes whatever gains you have made can be kept until aging brings its inevitable decline.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i wasn't talking about keeping all your gains immediately after finishing a cycle, i meant after the initial loss and propper pct, its still possible to gain, although it takes time. and thats not bull sh_t regardless of what your opinion is. if your determined and you know what your doing it is possible

This is the statement that I called you out on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    Apparently you don't know what "natural limit" means.

In bodybuilding terms, natural limit means, as big as you can possibly get naturally. In other words, as big as you can possibly get without the use of AAS.

Let’s think about this for a minute. No matter how hard you train, how perfect your diet is or how much rest you get, it is not physically possible to get any bigger. Why? Because you have reached your natural limit. That is why we use the word "limit."

So, now we introduce AAS. With AAS it now becomes possible to build your physique beyond the aforementioned limit. 20, 40, 60lbs or more, above what is naturally possible. A new artificial limit has been imposed. The natural limit has not gone away, it has been chemically subverted.

At this point, as soon as you quit AAS, the natural limit returns as the limiting factor.

It isn’t a question of knowledge or determination. It is human physiology.

well said eggs, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    well said eggs, makes sense.
    Thanks GHDT, I was way too harsh in my initial remarks to Tren Bull, and I should have used a little more restraint.
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Your statement is complete and utter B.S.

TURN $6.00 INTO THOUSANDS USING PAYPAL...
    Before you think this is just another scam, read on!!!! I found this article in a forum and I always wanted to try something like this because it just made sense that it would work. I'm about to get laid off so I figured this is as good a time to try this as any.
    How to generate money from home: (It’s as easy as 1-2-3!)
    An easy way to make money and get rich quick! No scam! 100% legal. Can you really make money so easily? I am and so are thousands of other people! Now you can too! I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense. A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only a tiny initial investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading:
    OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here is an excerpt!! Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address and a bank account can join- for FREE! But please, read further before you go there>>
    You can complete this whole process in less than 1 or 2 hours and you will never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh... Did I say FAST? By fast I mean ‘the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though PayPal to each of the emails listed in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article on at least 200 newsgroups (There are almost millions, literally). No catch that was it. So after thinking it over, I decided to give it a shot. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? (That’s less than my morning Starbucks!) Like most of us I was a little skeptical about the legal aspects of it: It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?!? Within 7 days, I started receiving money in my PayPal account! I was shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It’s certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article now, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
    REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). PayPal is 100% secure and is used every day by millions of people world wide.
    STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. Remember, THIS IS 100% LEGAL.
    (The following are the addresses to which you send $1.00 each!)
    The email list:
    1. [email protected]
    2. [email protected]
    3. [email protected]
    4. [email protected]
    5. [email protected]
    6. [email protected]

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one space (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.). Now add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: After changing the email addresses on the list above, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups and message boards. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!!!
    HOW IT WORKS?
    1) When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00).
    2) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 (15x15=225) people send you $1.00 ($225.00)
    3) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 (225x15=3375) people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00).
    4) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 50,625 (3375x15=50625) people send you $1.00 ($50,625.00).
    5) Those 50,625 post 200 posts each and 759,375 (50625x15=759,375) people send you $1.00 ($759,375).
    6) At this point your name will drop off the list, but so far you have received around $800,000. P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with high spirits and share the good fortune! But remember... if you don’t follow this formula exactly... it won’t work!
    Good Luck!

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Information