SpeedDemon is offline Banned

I will not grow under any steroids??? Why??

ok. I am 24, 6'1/220/13% bf been lifting for 5 years. First cycle was 2 years ago. Did 500 mg of Test Cyp a week and 400 mg of Deca a week. Result: Gained 0 pounds and had minor gains in strenght. About 2 months ago I did a second cycle. 50 mg of Fina and 50 mg of Test Prop ED. After only 1 month I gained 0 pounds and did not have any major strenght gains. So I stopped the cycle. Anyway....I am 100% sure my gear is not fake. I am not a big eater I will admit to that, but even so...shouldn't I be at least seeing some major strenght gains? I don't know whatelse to do. Next thing to try is maybe Growth hormone ...if I don't grow to that...then I dunno whatelse. Oh well...just looking for some input from you guys!Thanks

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    need to be consuming at least 4000-5000 cals you have to man up and sit down at the table

~GA

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you're cursed, I just finished my first cycle w/Test CYP @ 500 and some M1T to start it and after 12 weeks, BAM, I put on some serious size, after PCT most of it is still there.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    and to address the strength gains if your so positive your gear is on point maybe you need to check your training

~GA

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    3500 calories = 1 pound bodyweight

just sitting on ur ass all day, u burn a significant amount of calories...if u go to the gym everyday and eat around 3000 calories you'll prolly jus barely maintain ur weight...u gotta up the cals to see changes in ur body...5000-7000 cals a day...high in protein, carbs, low/moderate fat...eat 5 to 7 times a day/ each meal at 1000cals...try using a couple of protein shakes...i recommend muscle milk or nlarge 2...i garauntee u will see gains in muscle if ur training hard and getting enough rest.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    I am not a big eater I will admit to that,
    If you are certain your gear is legit then I'd say your are probably over training or under eating or both. Other factors are rest/sleep, lifestyle and genetics.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    ok. I am 24, 6'1/220/13% bf been lifting for 5 years. First cycle was 2 years ago. Did 500 mg of Test Cyp a week and 400 mg of Deca a week. Result: Gained 0 pounds and had minor gains in strenght. About 2 months ago I did a second cycle. 50 mg of Fina and 50 mg of Test Prop ED. After only 1 month I gained 0 pounds and did not have any major strenght gains. So I stopped the cycle. Anyway....I am 100% sure my gear is not fake. I am not a big eater I will admit to that, but even so...shouldn't I be at least seeing some major strenght gains? I don't know whatelse to do. Next thing to try is maybe Growth hormone...if I don't grow to that...then I dunno whatelse. Oh well...just looking for some input from you guys!Thanks
    How is your libido when you are taking the test? Both times: two years ago and recently?....I know that on both occasions you are using some sort of progest related AAS (Nandralone and Tren )....but nonetheless you should be seeing an increase in libido.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    it sounds like your problem is your diet. when your on cycle it is imperative that you eat way more than usual, and i don't meal junk food. when im on cycle il eat a meal at least every 3 hours. a typical meal consists of 40-50 grams of high quality protein, preferably a combo of whey and milk protein, 60-70 grams of complex carbohydrates from oatmeal or wild rice, and some other source of extra calories, like peanut butter or sunflower seeds

Thread Information