Thread: Winter Bulker

Smiley619 is offline Member

Winter Bulker

here it is...

week 1-4 Drol 75mg's ED
    week 1-12 Test e 700mg's wk
    week 1-10 Deca OR Eq...deca @500/Eq @600
    week 10-14 prop 100 ED

so what you guys think about that???? and what would you take eq or Deca? pros and cons?and is there anything you would change?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks like a good cycle to me man. But maybe run prop a lil longer. EQ or Deca , thats a tuff one since you want to bulk they could both be beneficial, Deca is known to increase weight according to studies. EQ is great for increasing hunger which in turn will allow you to keep you cals up which is what will allow you to gain weight. I dont think its a big deal either way. I say Deca tho just because EQ should be run for at least 12 weeks and you are only gonna run 10, which is great for deca.

-Bino

lets say i would run the eq for 12, would you still take deca ? and i only wanted to run prop at the end so, while im waiting for the long esters to clear up, ill have a fast acting one in there so keep my gains and maybe harden me up right into pct.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    lets say i would run the eq for 12, would you still take deca? and i only wanted to run prop at the end so, while im waiting for the long esters to clear up, ill have a fast acting one in there so keep my gains and maybe harden me up right into pct.

I would stick with your initial cycle but run the deca and use it for 12 weeks. I personally dont find a lot of benefit from eq in bulkers and will only use it in cutters from now on.

Dont forget the nolva! Apart from that id say its good,give the eq a try,if your not impressed then next time go with deca .

my last run, i had eq at 400wk. i didnt feel much from it, not even its famous hunger.talked to pinnacle and he said the anywhere from 600-800 was the magic dose so, i was taking that into consideration.so thats where im stuck at...try the same compound at high dose to see if it works, or a new one. i know there has to be a lot of people who have used both before in seperate cycles, so tell me what you think about the two.

I would honestly say that you need to run the eq at a higher dose and see if it works for you,nothing is black and white with this as everyone reacts different.However if you dont wana thake any chances and just want to bulk then play it safe and go with the deca .
    Drol 1-4 75mg ed
    Deca 1-12 500mg pw
    Test e 1-14 750mg pw
    Prop 12-16 100mg ed/eod
    Nolva 20mg ed thru
    Proper pct

but what are the chances of me responding well to a 600. if i didnt feel it at 400, do you think 600 will do it?

chest6 is offline Banned
    cycle looks good..tell us how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    cycle looks good..tell us how it goes
    i will once i decided between the two!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    but what are the chances of me responding well to a 600. if i didnt feel it at 400, do you think 600 will do it?
    The only way to find out is to try it for yourself im afraid,you are increasing the chances of success by taking a larger dose,no guarantees in this game tho.As i said if you wana play it safe go with the deca ,if you wana take a chance run the eq.

UP TO YOU !!

Good luck with whatever you decide,keep us all informed.

XL

dizzam....who knows. about to go to sleep have a answer in the mornin til then, feel free to leave your 2 cc's. and goodnight to all my fellow Juicers! Ha

bump

Thread Information