oliver2828 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation need questions answered about accutane w/Test PLEASE HELP!!!!

ok well i'm on a cycle now of sust 250. Im in my 11th week and taking about 550mgs a week injecting eod. I took dbol in the begining of my cycle. Well i got the perscription for accutane and the perscription for the blood work that needs to be done. But will my bloodwork come back bad since im on a cycle. I need to get my cholesterol and liver values checked. will my bloodwork come back with bad results? Since accutane is an anti-androgen....wont that prolong my recovery from this cycle. And i wont be able to work out as much because i wont be able to recover...right?? This is also my first cycle. I am really confused and dont know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks,
    Last edited by oliver2828; 10-24-2005 at 12:32 PM.

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    Can someone please help me I am supposed to go for the bloodwork tomorrow!! Any help please?

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Ive taken accutane but it wasnt when I was on a cycle

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Don't take the shit is my advice. I've had ongoing musculoskeletal problems for the past 9 years since I stopped taking that ****ing poison!
    Btw, accutane is not an anti androgen, but it will inhibit your gains for sure.

Thread Information