Thread: Blood Test!!

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member

Blood Test!!

Okay well i have to go for a blood test to get on accutane, but the only problem is that im currently on my first cycle in week 11 of a 12 week cycle of sustanon . I am taking 550mgs a week shooting eod. I took dbol at 40mgs for 5 weeks. I need to get my liver values and my cholesterol checked. Am i not going to get the results needed to obtain this drug? So how much will my cycle effect the outcome of this bloodtest.

PLEASE HELP!!

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    can anyone help me??? bump

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Well I'll tell you my experiance with this, I had my cholesterol etc checked while on cycle and the only adverse things on my test were my liver funtions, my red blood cell count and my totall cholesterol.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It'll be a close one... I tried to get on accutane a while back and I was on deca /dbol /test e when I got my bloodwork done. My liver values were really jacked. The dermo asked if I had been drinking around that time, I said yeah and went with that excuse. Took bloodwork a month after dbol ended but still on deca and test e and my values were good enough to start accutane. You should be ok... but who knows until you go for it.

bigJJ is offline Member
    I say avoid docs until after pct is done, then give it a few weeks. IMO you're just asking for trouble.

Stick with Stridex pads, or get Retin-A from an undergound source (you may even be able to get it online now).

Thread Information