Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

Cycle side effects for Pink

I've been on EQ 200, taking .5cc twice weekly for one month. I've just started stacking with Win, 10mg twice a day. I keep taking these two till December; after that, I'm not sure what my trainer has in mind.

But, some quick questions.

I'm assuming the small headaches are from the Win? It's tak'in in pill form, along with Milk Thistle during the day. Should I be taking Win on an empty stomach, before I eat...or after.
    I've notice some indigestion, but that could just be me. Could this be another side effect of oral Win?

And, in your opinions...The days I take EQ...just so happen to be the day I train shoulders...which; is where I take the EQ.
    I train after work, would you suggest taking EQ first thing in the morning or in the evening.

Much Appreciate Guys and Gals

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I've been on EQ 200, taking .5cc twice weekly for one month. I've just started stacking with Win, 10mg twice a day. I keep taking these two till December; after that, I'm not sure what my trainer has in mind.

But, some quick questions.

I'm assuming the small headaches are from the Win? It's tak'in in pill form, along with Milk Thistle during the day. Should I be taking Win on an empty stomach, before I eat...or after.
    I've notice some indigestion, but that could just be me. Could this be another side effect of oral Win?

And, in your opinions...The days I take EQ...just so happen to be the day I train shoulders...which; is where I take the EQ.
    I train after work, would you suggest taking EQ first thing in the morning or in the evening.

Much Appreciate Guys and Gals
    If you are only doing one half cc twice a week, do it in your glutes. I dont know what your bf composition is, but if you are small, you can get away with a 1 inch pin, 23 gauge, but if you are a larger woman, use a 1 1/2 23 guage pin. Do one glute one day, and then the other glute on your next inj. One glute a week. Glutes are a big muscle group, less pain. Cant advise on the winny as I have no experience with it. Good luck Pink.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Thanks...I am using a 1 inch, 23 gauge. I'm a tinier woman...5'3....I'm gonna have to get over the whole glute thing..I don't know why it bothers me to place it in that area as opposed to the bicep.

I'll suck it up!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you want you can also do quad shots rather painlessly IMO. But if you really like your shoulders that's fine, just shoot at the end of the day so it doesn't interfere with your workout. I would use a smaller pin than 23g for shoulders, I like 25g myself, and I have fairly large shoulders. As far as the winny goes, full or empty stomach I have noticed no difference and there is no recommendation I know of regarding this, the indigestion may just be your reaction to the winny, so experiment with taking it with food and without, however it works for you is best.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The headache may be EQ-related.

EQ increases RBC.

Thread Information