Thread: Whats going on

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

Whats going on

Bros , I dont know whats going on. Im on a cycle consisting of TEST E, EQ, MASTERON AND PROVIRON .

Im on week four and I still havent seen much of a change. The only thing im beginning to notice is that my muscles are getting harder , Im guessing from the proviron. Im doing cardio not as much as needed but a fair amount. My diet is pretty ok. What should I expect from thes and what will the gains be. I know everybody is diffrent but an input is apreciated.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    how many cals are u consuming? How much protein and from what sources? Also your stats please so we can figure out what the right #'s should look like.

-Bino

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    You shouldn't depend on weight for gains, I'm just finishing a cycle where I did 300mg of propionate with 375 mg of enathenate for a total of 675 grams a week, then I added trenbolone enathenate in about my 5 th week at 300gms a week for 4 weeks, then 400 gms of tren enathenate for the next 5 weeks, then added winstrol tabs at 25mg a day in about my tenth week, now I'm at the end of my cycle and I weighed 220 about at the beginning, now I'm around 225 to 230 depending on water weight. So my weight hasn't increased really but my strength is way the **** up, and my muscles are way harder, so I definately got results, just not weight gain which I would have lost when I went off the test anyways. So i would use strength gain over anything to tell if the shit's working.
    Last edited by alltherage; 10-25-2005 at 10:23 AM. Reason: wanted to add to it.

Im consuming about 2500- 2900 cals daily. My protein from chicken, meat , Tuna , and my eggwhite protein shakes.
    Im shooting 600 mgs TEST E weekly, 300mg Eq, and 300mg Masteron weekly. Proviron at 25 mg daily.
    Yesterday I weigh myself and was about 199 lbs. Im 5'9 tall and about 19 percent bf.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Im consuming about 2500- 2900 cals daily. My protein from chicken, meat , Tuna , and my eggwhite protein shakes.
    Im shooting 600 mgs TEST E weekly, 300mg Eq, and 300mg Masteron weekly. Proviron at 25 mg daily.
    Yesterday I weigh myself and was about 199 lbs. Im 5'9 tall and about 19 percent bf.
    Are you cutting or trying to bulk?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well in that case try to get ur protein intake to about 400g. Which wont be too hard if you are eating well. Also I would boost up the cals a bit. Dont worry about gaining extra bf. I jumped to over 5000 a day and havent gained any extra fat at all. You should aim for the same range since you will be burning a lot of the cals you are consuming if its under 3000.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Are you cutting or trying to bulk?
    Im trying to cut and ad LBM.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Im trying to cut and ad LBM.
    So, are you losing bf?

Yeah, Im actually feeling a lot leaner. My muscles are starting to feel harder.

Its just to me at least I feel like smaller. Thats whats in my head.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    don't always rely on the scale... look at mirror thats where ur going to see ur diffrences when your trying to loose bf and put on lbm as long as your getting stronger and your diet is in check then you have nothing to worry about just give it time rome wasn't built in a day...

~GA

Lunacy is offline Member
    Looks like you are doing what you want then. Sounds like you are cutting, but if you want to bulk then you have to eat a lot more bro. At your bodyfat I would say stick with what you are doing and keep a clean diet. I know what you need to get big, I havent done any cutting with juice (bulking with juice right now) yet so I cant help too much...thats in the spring for me. I dont think you will gain a lot of muscle though with that few cals bro. It's either cut, lose bf and not gain a lot of muslce or bulk, gain a lot of muscle and maybe some bf too.

Looks like you are doing what you want then. Sounds like you are cutting, but if you want to bulk then you have to eat a lot more bro. At your bodyfat I would say stick with what you are doing and keep a clean diet. I know what you need to get big, I havent done any cutting with juice (bulking with juice right now) yet so I cant help too much...thats in the spring for me. I dont think you will gain a lot of muscle though with that few cals bro. It's either cut, lose bf and not gain a lot of muslce or bulk, gain a lot of muscle and maybe some bf too.
    Thanks for your input bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    don't always rely on the scale... look at mirror thats where ur going to see ur diffrences when your trying to loose bf and put on lbm as long as your getting stronger and your diet is in check then you have nothing to worry about just give it time rome wasn't built in a day...

~GA
    Your right bro, rome wasnt built in a day. Maybe im getting to far ahead. What I want is to give my muscles some shape and form.
    By the way love your avatar. or I dont know if its the proviron causing my brain to like your avatar.

Peace
    Last edited by BigPimpin76; 10-25-2005 at 11:12 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    also, its only wk four. what do you expect in for wks? if your consuming less than 3000cals a day, what are you looking for? stregth will show up soon im sure, but like stated above, get that protien upupup.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    also, its only wk four. what do you expect in for wks? if your consuming less than 3000cals a day, what are you looking for? stregth will show up soon im sure, but like stated above, get that protien upupup.
    Yeah bro , Im going to pump some more protein in my tank. Is the egg protein very good for that?

How many times a week is it advisable to do cardio for my purpose?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, also: chicken breast, tuna, fish, lean beef, ect....

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    yes, also: chicken breast, tuna, fish, lean beef, ect....
    Will do that

Lunacy is offline Member
    How many times a week is it advisable to do cardio for my purpose?
    If you are trying to cut, do cardio in the am on an empty stomach for 45-60 mins. The more times a week you do this the more bodyfat you will burn. Start with 3 then work your way up to at least 5 times a week, some would go even 6 times ew.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are trying to cut, do cardio in the am on an empty stomach for 45-60 mins. The more times a week you do this the more bodyfat you will burn. Start with 3 then work your way up to at least 5 times a week, some would go even 6 times ew.
    agreed, i would also like to add, to try get your HR (heart rate) at 65-75% or its max which will be most effective for burning bf anything higher than that can diminish muscle mass

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    agreed, i would also like to add, to try get your HR (heart rate) at 65-75% or its max which will be most effective for burning bf anything higher than that can diminish muscle mass
    Good deal. I will follow your advice

Thread Information