Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Is this safe?.....

Hey bros...I got a question... I have a friend who is going to Mexico for 5 five weeks. He says he'll send back whatever I want while hes there. I don't know about this and I'm alittle leary of it. Any body ever done this? Would customs check a package going to and from a private person and not from a lab or pharmacy? Its very tempting but I just don't know. AS much as I'd love to get a tequila bottle filled with prop and another filled with eq.... Tell me what you think bros.....Later....

anybody at all....take your time...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Customs is going to check everything, esp from known drug sources like Mexico. I doubt your friend knows how to properly ship gear.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    tough decision man. risk is involved, so don't put out money that you aren't prepared to loose

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you can teach your bro how to package gear, it could work, just have it sent to a fake name. Even if it gets discovered they have a tough time proving it was yours. Also, have your bro use a return addy from a resort, pref in some type of container that has the resort logo on it. Lots of people leave shit in motels, if it is nice enough they call the resort and have them ship it back. Anyhow that's my 2 cents.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    even if shipping was no issue. how do you know your friend would even know what to buy down there? very easy to get rooked in mexico. the old saying if you want something done right...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My understanding is that there won't be a sting operation on a small private shipment. So the worse case would be, customs does find and confiscate it, sending you a letter to pick it up at your discretion. Ahh, don't go!

Anything else would be contingent upon the medium of shipping, so have him send it in such a way that does not require your signature, requesting that it be left and don't answer the door. Then your receipt, though it came to your door, can never be fully verified. Again, it's doubtful agents will have your place scoped out and record you bringing in with video surveillance, unless your last name is Gotti.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 10-25-2005 at 11:35 AM. Reason: error

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    even if shipping was no issue. how do you know your friend would even know what to buy down there? very easy to get rooked in mexico. the old saying if you want something done right...
    Good point, how knowledgeable is this friend, or does he have a verified legit source?

M.

I don't have to worry about my friend. He knows what hes doing as far as the gear goes. As far as putting out the cash, I don't have to pay until the shipment clears. If it gets confiscated hes not holding me to it. I only have to pay when he gets back, If it arrives.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    its not hard at all to do stuff like that if you have common sense.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    if your friend knows what he is doing and you dont pay till it arives then its a no brainer go for it but use a fake name and your adress

Sounds like you're set, have him pick up a couple of items for me!

M.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Have him put the gear in his rectum, he will do just fine.

Thread Information