needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Androgen Receptors...Less time off less gains

If people cycle, do PCT then only a few weeks later, cycle again, due to the fact that there androgen recpetors havent had time to clear out, does this mean they dont make any gains ? Or less gains...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    probably less gains, you don't take time off just to increase your gains. You do it to recovery hpta and get your body back to where it is supposed to be. If you don't take time off and just keep cycling and cycling you are going to kill your natural test production and end up on hrt for the rest of your life.

Less gains....or you just have to bump up the dosage from last time

But then again it depends on your body, some ppl stay on a cycle all year round

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    If people cycle, do PCT then only a few weeks later, cycle again, due to the fact that there androgen recpetors havent had time to clear out, does this mean they dont make any gains ? Or less gains...
    i really wouldn't see the point in even coming off if thats what some 1 has that planned in there mind.... but depending on there cycle history with the dosage they were running and the length of the cycle before i beleive would hinder the effectiveness of the dosage.... but, if it was a cycle of straight test then going back on with the same dosage of test and adding a more anabolic compound to the cycle would keep the ball rolling good.... just my .02
    Last edited by GearAholic; 10-25-2005 at 12:00 PM.

Just make sure you get a blood test after your pct

iv got a few freinds who've recently cycled, done pct, waited about a month and started back on, they dont seam to be gaining much at all in comparison to there last cycle...Should i suggest to up there dosage substancially...or just laugh to my self and say nothing lol

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    This is sumin I bet many ppl would like to know. Ive heard that ppl whowait really long for the next cycle make gains like it was their first cycle almost.. Ive also read that the receptor regulation supposedly doesnt exist with AAS use. But what we do know taht there is a mechanism that stops the gains after some weeks.. or for the most parts at least.

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    iv got a few freinds who've recently cycled, done pct, waited about a month and started back on, they dont seam to be gaining much at all in comparison to there last cycle...Should i suggest to up there dosage substancially...or just laugh to my self and say nothing lol

are your friends constantly upping their calories to grow? changing up their workouts..?

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well AAS is just like any drug after a certian amount of time it will become less effective thus leading to higher dosages

THE PUMP is offline Member
    i personally do one 15 week cycle a year and dont touch roids for atleast 8 or so months and every cycle feels like the first ive only done 3 cycles so i cant say how long it can last but at the moment its all good so may it continue.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope I can imitate u pump! One question what r ur stats and can u keep em after the cycle.. I mean 3 months after cycle how much have u lost..

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    are your friends constantly upping their calories to grow? changing up their workouts..?
    Not sure if there upping there calories or changing workouts, not that botherd either to be honest, its there own fault
    Just wondered out of interest but thanks anyway

Thread Information